ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Funds Maintenance for Tier 1 (General)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yarlagaddaphani
Newly Registered

Funds Maintenance for Tier 1 (General)

Post by yarlagaddaphani » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 am

Hello Everyone,

Can you someone explain me about the funds that I should maintain if I am switching from Tier 1 (Post Study) Visa to Tier 1 (General) for me and my Dependant Wife. I am applying within the UK and I am on Tier 1 (Post Study) Visa from more than 12 Months. Please let me know about this. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Yarlagadda

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Funds Maintenance for Tier 1 (General)

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 am

yarlagaddaphani wrote:Hello Everyone,

Can you someone explain me about the funds that I should maintain if I am switching from Tier 1 (Post Study) Visa to Tier 1 (General) for me and my Dependant Wife. I am applying within the UK and I am on Tier 1 (Post Study) Visa from more than 12 Months. Please let me know about this. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Yarlagadda
You need to maintain funds of min. 800+533£ in your bank account for a period of 3months without the balance dropping below the above total not even by apenny any single day..

yarlagaddaphani
Newly Registered

Post by yarlagaddaphani » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Hello,

thank you so much for your reply. I was told that, I need to maintain £800+£1600 as I am not on Tier 1 (General) and only on Tier 1 (Post Study) for more than 12 months. Is that true? Please let me know about this. your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,
yarlagadda.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:36 pm

yarlagaddaphani wrote:Hello,

thank you so much for your reply. I was told that, I need to maintain £800+£1600 as I am not on Tier 1 (General) and only on Tier 1 (Post Study) for more than 12 months. Is that true? Please let me know about this. your help is very much appreciated.

Regards,
yarlagadda.
I dont think so.. but not to misguide you (n lesson for me) i will leave other seniors to comment on this.. pls wait.. cheers

yarlagaddaphani
Newly Registered

Post by yarlagaddaphani » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply. Could any seniors please confirm this for me please. I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Yarlagadd