ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOC code available but not considered+ languages certificate

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crusador0408
Member of Standing

NOC code available but not considered+ languages certificate

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Hello,
I have tried finding out before doing this post about my query but no avail.
1) My query is about the certificates to be submitted regarding french and english languages for TEF and IELTS.
Is it required to submit it while submitting application first time or I can claim points in the application form, file the application and then wait for my turn. when they ask about it then i can submit it easily after few months.

Problem is I can't do these tests in coming two/three months but I am thinking of filing application in order to save time. Is it possible?

2) I know my qualifications and job code ( NOC) is available on NOC official website. However, couple of consultants denied that i am not eligible saying that i do not have managerial role. I am information system professional and code number 2171 is for those with skill A.
They said it is available while checking eligibility but not available while filing assessment forms/application forms

Is it true ? How to deal with this?

Many Thanks. In return I can answer any of your queries regarding HSMP or info security:)

Thx again.

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 am

Can anyone answer please?
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

GraceAlone
Newly Registered

Post by GraceAlone » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi Crusador,

Just joined.
About your languages, are you fluent in both English and French? If you are fluent in English then you can probably write a type of self declaration to begin with. I don't see why you cannot put the application through before language exams and once you have the results you send it through....

If your job description is in the NOC then you should be able to apply. Have you checked if your job title is in demand?

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Great, much thanks for your time towards this reply.

I am not fluent in both, english is my first and french i have basics.
Is it possible to increase points later on also? For example, if i qualify without gaining french points, i can file application but later write the exam and submit certification. Will I get increased points for the certification submitted with fluency in french?

Yes my job demand is alright though i am switching options in the longer run.

Thanks.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.