ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student dependent visa refused

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moncy_the_guy
Newly Registered

Student dependent visa refused

Post by moncy_the_guy » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Dear friends

I have applied for dependent visa got declined on basis of low maintenance (On 5 Jan 2010 ) as i have shown only my balance in joint account with my wife( i am secondary holder in the account my wife is primary holder ) balance was around 5400 pound but it was refused as british high commission want to see maintainace of me & wife both i.e (9000 pound) where in there website they specify if dependent is applying separately dependent need to show only 400 pound per month (as my wife collage is outside london ) for 9 month = 9*400 = 3600 pound....if my wife already got visa by showing some definite amount of maintenance fund why i need to show the same....

below is reason for refusal :

I was refused a visa for dependent - tier 4 general student on grounds of not showing maintenance funds for my wife who has been already granted visa and studying in UK. 319(C)(g) which is nothing but Appendix E

Let me know what will be good idea? to apple or reapply ? and if anybody got good advice can mail me on moncy_the_guy@rediffmail.com

Please friends reply ASAP will be thankfull to all who reply

c4551m
Pakistan

Post by c4551m » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Hi
Sorry to hear that u got refused

How much was in your wifes' bank account when she applied for student visa or xtension ?

and how much she showed when she applied for student dependent visa for you ?

And when you guys applied ?

cheers

godfatherdon

strange

Post by godfatherdon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 pm

My wife applied for her dependent visa using my student visa by just showing 5400 pounds in october.... the account was completely in the dependents(wife) name and no joint accounts...........

moncy_the_guy
Newly Registered

Post by moncy_the_guy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 am

When she applied we had shown 5000 pound, now we had shown only my balance of 5400 pound as she is already staying over there as student so here balance was not shown, we applied on 18 December 2009
I also like to know can we shown FIXED DEPOSIT as liquid assets which we have done recently as a balance will that be ok, or i add my name in existing FD of my father in law will it support as a liquid assets for sufficient balance.....
Last edited by moncy_the_guy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

moncy_the_guy
Newly Registered

Post by moncy_the_guy » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 am

c4551m wrote:Hi
Sorry to hear that u got refused

How much was in your wifes' bank account when she applied for student visa or xtension ?

and how much she showed when she applied for student dependent visa for you ?

And when you guys applied ?

cheers
When she applied we had shown 5000 pound, now we had shown only my balance of 5400 pound as she is already staying over there as student so here balance was not shown, we applied on 18 December 2009
I also like to know can we shown FIXED DEPOSIT as liquid assets which we have done recently as a balance will that be ok, or i add my name in existing FD of my father in law will it support as a liquid assets for sufficient balance....

Do FIXED DEPOSIT has to there for 28 days
Last edited by moncy_the_guy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

moncy_the_guy
Newly Registered

Re: strange

Post by moncy_the_guy » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:24 am

godfatherdon wrote:My wife applied for her dependent visa using my student visa by just showing 5400 pounds in october.... the account was completely in the dependents(wife) name and no joint accounts...........

did u r wife got visa by showing balance 5400???? did u shown ur bank account balance of your maintenance while applying your wife visa ?????