ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependant - P29 Item : J4

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imm_hsmp_gls
Newly Registered

PBS Dependant - P29 Item : J4

Post by imm_hsmp_gls » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for HSMP dependant visa extension along with my spouse application . I have got a wee query while filling the application

[color=red]J4[/color] Has the main applicant applied to have his/her application assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of the HSMP Forum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

Can somebody advice me??

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:26 pm

When I filled in application I had the same doubts as well. I called HO twice and questioned them about this and both times I got consistent reply.

My case, HSMP to Tier 1 (G). Dependants along with main application.

J1 . Is the dependant submitting their application with the main applicant's application?

YES

J2. Has the main applicant received notification that their application for leave to remain under the PBS has been succesful

NO (as the main applicant is also sending the application at the same time).

J3 Under which category of the PBS has the main applicant applied

Tier 1 General - Go to Question J4

J4 Has the main applicant applied to have the application assessed in accordance with the HSMP JR?

No

HERE THE PHRASE GO TO QUESTION K1 is FOR J4 as a whole and not just for OPTION YES.

THE HO representative confirmed over the phone that if one fills NO for J4, they SHOULD GO TO K1 and fill questions K1 and K3

Hope this

imm_hsmp_gls
Newly Registered

Post by imm_hsmp_gls » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi ya ,

Thanks for ur reply ,even in my case also it is same answers for J1 ,J2 and for J3 like in ur case. Is your 's/ur dependents visa successful by selecting J4 : NO ?

Please don't take it otherwise, am asking out of curiosity as I am posting my application this weekend.

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 am

J4 is a straightforward question.

Is the applicant appllying based on HSMP Judical Review (for those who got HSMP Approval before Mar 2006). One can select Yes only if they got their original HSMOP before Mar 2006.

To quench your curiosity, yes, my dependents and me got the renewal successfully. I guess this has to do more to satisfy all the requirements and not by just selecting No / Yes to this question.

:-) Good Luck.
imm_hsmp_gls wrote:Hi ya ,

Thanks for ur reply ,even in my case also it is same answers for J1 ,J2 and for J3 like in ur case. Is your 's/ur dependents visa successful by selecting J4 : NO ?

Please don't take it otherwise, am asking out of curiosity as I am posting my application this weekend.
Last edited by Master_Blaster on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

imm_hsmp_gls
Newly Registered

Post by imm_hsmp_gls » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:40 am

Thank you.

jignesh_padia
Newly Registered

HSMP J4

Post by jignesh_padia » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi,

THanks for posting this question. I am bit paranoid! So please forgive me if this is a stupid question.

If J4 is NO and it asks user to go to K1 then does it mean you skip J5.

If you don't skip J5 then you are asked to go to Section L but If J4 is No then we would be requiring to complete K1.

So bit more clarification for the cases which did get the visa for dependant without an issue would help a lot.

I believe by completing K1 most of the users would be required to show £533 as a maintenance fund.

THanks again.
JP

push
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP J4

Post by push » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:59 pm

jignesh_padia wrote:Hi,

THanks for posting this question. I am bit paranoid! So please forgive me if this is a stupid question.

If J4 is NO and it asks user to go to K1 then does it mean you skip J5.

If you don't skip J5 then you are asked to go to Section L but If J4 is No then we would be requiring to complete K1.

So bit more clarification for the cases which did get the visa for dependant without an issue would help a lot.

I believe by completing K1 most of the users would be required to show £533 as a maintenance fund.

THanks again.
JP
Do as the Form-instructions direct you to do
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

imm_hsmp_gls
Newly Registered

Post by imm_hsmp_gls » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:30 am

Hi All,

I have received my passport from visa office this morning and it is successful. Thanks for all your replies... :)