ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip Issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pranjam

Payslip Issue

Post by pranjam » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi,

My company has issued me payslips that are basically just computer print outs with the company stamp on it. Will this work for my Tier 1 extension (switching from HSMP) the guidance mentions that in cases the payslips are computer printouts they must be signed and stamped, but in my company no single person has the authority to sign the payslips infact the whole HR dept sits in another city

has anybody got any idea if payslips with only a stamp will work or not

Thanks in advance

vks

Re: Payslip Issue

Post by vks » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

pranjam wrote:Hi,

My company has issued me payslips that are basically just computer print outs with the company stamp on it. Will this work for my Tier 1 extension (switching from HSMP) the guidance mentions that in cases the payslips are computer printouts they must be signed and stamped, but in my company no single person has the authority to sign the payslips infact the whole HR dept sits in another city

has anybody got any idea if payslips with only a stamp will work or not

Thanks in advance

Request a letter from HR regarding the payments! This is an alternate to the above point!
Regards,
vks

pranjam

Post by pranjam » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 pm

If i get my manager to sign it will that do, the stamp is a company stamp and does not really mention anyone's name just says

CompanyName - HR
PayRoll Service

If my manager signs under it will that be acceptable.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

pranjam wrote:If i get my manager to sign it will that do, the stamp is a company stamp and does not really mention anyone's name just says

CompanyName - HR
PayRoll Service

If my manager signs under it will that be acceptable.
Yes it should be fine.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================