ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my Psw visa in one month

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

azhar_new2004
United Kingdom

Got my Psw visa in one month

Post by azhar_new2004 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi friends,

I have applied for my PSW on 7th of December, where the HO received my application on 8th and deducted the money on the same day. Yesterday (7th of Jan)I have received of PSW visa valid from 4/01/10 to 4/01/12. But I haven't received the acknowledgement letter. I can help anyone with their queries. Thanks for everyone in this forum.

Cheers

aliale
Newly Registered

Post by aliale » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey mate cheers for your reply, I applied on the 10th...so still waiting..
Thanks for the message..it helps a lot

oilly

Re: Got my Psw visa in one month

Post by oilly » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:04 pm

azhar_new2004 wrote:Hi friends,

I have applied for my PSW on 7th of December, where the HO received my application on 8th and deducted the money on the same day. Yesterday (7th of Jan)I have received of PSW visa valid from 4/01/10 to 4/01/12. But I haven't received the acknowledgement letter. I can help anyone with their queries. Thanks for everyone in this forum.

Cheers

congratulation guy,

has it been snowing where you live?
some of my friend said the royal mail do not deliver the parcel where it has been snowing.

kulksnikhil1

Re: Got my Psw visa in one month

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 pm

azhar_new2004 wrote:Hi friends,

Cheers
great news !!! I was wondering on what basis do they process applications quickly? Does it depend on the university and maintenance funds? if u don't mind...Can I ask you what university did u study and what was your minimum balance in the last three months?

sm-ali
Newly Registered

Post by sm-ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Could you please tell me the answers of following questions:

1) What kind of envelope you have used?
2) did u use stapler for attaching statements pages or other documents?
3) If sending 2 application at the same time how to keep application form in envelope, tie them with stapler or just use paper clips?
4) do we need to make summary letter or cover letter?
5) what was the assemble order of documents?

THANKS I WOULD appreciate your answers thanks as going to apply soon may be tomorrow!

azhar_new2004
United Kingdom

Post by azhar_new2004 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi friends,

I did my masters in University of Dundee which is in scotland, I applied from Aberdeen where I am living now. I send my first application on 7th dec in Royal mail special delivery, the fee for the application has been detected on 8th dec.

The documents I have sent with my application:
1. Application with paper clip.
2. Passport.
3. Letter from the University states the I got my masters degree, etc, etc.
4. Three month transaction printed at branch and attested by RBS staff with covering letter from RBS states my address, name, account number and from when I am holding the account.
5. Two passport size photos with my full name on the back of it.

I placed the application first followed by passport, university letter finally with bank covering letter stapled with three month transaction.

Friends I did a mistake when I have applied, I send my old photo which I have used in India to get the student visa. so, on 12th I received my master degree from my university. I took new photos on 13th and send it with my master degree along with a covering letter explaning what has happened since I have not received my acknowledgement letter, I have given my first, last name, DOB, nationality, address, email, mobile number in the covering letter and send it to the same address where I have send my application in royal mail special delivery on 13th.

I received an email on 4th Jan morning from a casrworker, that I have send a old photo, she need a new one's before 7th Jan, if not, my application will be rejected. After three hours, I received another email from the same caseworker to ignore my previous email since she has found my new photos and my original university degree.

Finally after three days, on 7th morning I received special delivery with I have send with my application. My passport with PSW visa, bank letters, degree certificate, letter from univeristy.

I think this will help you all.
azhar_new2004@yahoo.com, please contact me if you need any information relating my application.

Cheers

azhar_new2004
United Kingdom

Post by azhar_new2004 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

I maintained above 1000 pounds from 23th of August 2008 to 2nd of December 2008 But it has dropped few times upto 850 pounds.

azhar_new2004
United Kingdom

Post by azhar_new2004 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Aberdeen is the place where I am living at present, It is in Scotland and it was snowing till today. It was worst on the day when I have received my visa

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:32 pm

fantastic case ...congrats again and thanks for sharing ... god bless you !!! Good luck with your career !!!

aries2010
Newly Registered

Post by aries2010 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:36 am

I just also realized that I attached my old photos with PSW application. I havent heard anything from any caseworker. I submitted my application on 17 Dec. Can I send new photos to HO or will I have to wait for an email from case worker?

pswques
Newly Registered

Post by pswques » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 am

Hi,

I have also sent my passport photos i used in india for visa last year. I sent my application on 6th jan and haven't received an ack letter yet. Should i send my new photographs now with a covering letter or wait for them to contact me?

thanks

fahad20
Newly Registered

Post by fahad20 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 am

Hi guys

I have applied on 9th of dec and recievd the acknowledgement letter on 11. the date on acknowledgement letter ws 10th.

After that i hvnt heard anything from the HO. According to waiting times they were supp 2 consider my application last week.

Anyone else experiencing any delay??

Thanks

oilly

Post by oilly » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:57 pm

azhar_new2004 wrote:Aberdeen is the place where I am living at present, It is in Scotland and it was snowing till today. It was worst on the day when I have received my visa

HAHA
I live in Southampton which is a lot warmer and even less snow. but my friends and I receive it very late due to the royal mail shut for a while.

Royal mail is so funny.