ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

So.. what's my Application date?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kulksnikhil1

So.. what's my Application date?

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Hey guys, I applied on 18-Dec-09(Friday, evening)). The application reached HO on 21-Dec-09 (Monday). They prepared a acknowledgement letter on 22-Dec-09 and I recieved the acknowledgement letter on 24-Dec-09. So in all this, what is my applicatin date according to HO?

I am just growing curious and imagining where my application would be following the dates being updated in "Waiting times" section of the UKBA>PSW website. Was just curious as to what is my application date ;) thanks

nezinho

Re: So.. what's my Application date?

Post by nezinho » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:Hey guys, I applied on 18-Dec-09(Friday, evening)). The application reached HO on 21-Dec-09 (Monday). They prepared a acknowledgement letter on 22-Dec-09 and I recieved the acknowledgement letter on 24-Dec-09. So in all this, what is my applicatin date according to HO?

I am just growing curious and imagining where my application would be following the dates being updated in "Waiting times" section of the UKBA>PSW website. Was just curious as to what is my application date ;) thanks
Your application date is the date of the time stamp (watermark) of the envelope you sent to the HO.

Hope this helps dude.

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:41 pm

nezinho wrote:
Your application date is the date of the time stamp (watermark) of the envelope you sent to the HO.

Hope this helps dude.
Well, I just hope the watermark stamp is put on the envelope, the moment I submit it at the post office counter ... or is it put later sometime???

nezinho

Post by nezinho » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:59 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:
nezinho wrote:

Hope this helps dude.
Well, I just hope the watermark stamp is put on the envelope, the moment I submit it at the post office counter ... or is it put later sometime???
Well for Special Delivery, the date is on the sticker they put on your envelope so that's fine. As for regular 1st/2nd class post the watermark is stamped in the Post-Office sorting facility. It may be stamped on the same or next day depending on the speed of service.

That's why for any HO application, always use Special Delivery. ALWAYS!

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:05 pm

yeah .. that makes sense .. thanks nezino .. goo dluck with your application .. be patient may be coz of your first rejection .. they are taking some time to respond .. hold on .. u shud get it soon !!!