ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DEPENDANT PASSPORT OMMITTED IN SENT PWS APPLICATION

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

MusingTots
Newly Registered

DEPENDANT PASSPORT OMMITTED IN SENT PWS APPLICATION

Post by MusingTots » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Hi all,

I applied for my PWS along Dependant (who has been in UK for over a year now) on the 4th of January 2010 and got my acknowledgement on the 8th of January 2010 (the letter sent was dated 5th January 2010).

After submission I realized that we did not include the Dependant passport. We called and were advised to wait till we get the reference letter and then send in the passport when we called Home Office. But in the reference letter sent in today (8th January 2010), they asked us not to send anything additional documents unless requested to do so.

Confused here don't know what to do. Would:
a) the application be refused
b) the Dependant Visa be refused
c) Visa be granted
d) what do we do

kulksnikhil1

Re: DEPENDANT PASSPORT OMMITTED IN SENT PWS APPLICATION

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:08 pm

I would suggest you to call the again on monday (or tomorrow morning) and talk to them about the passport ... and they should ask you to send it !!! without passport .. nothing can be done !!!

I was abit confused my self, when I read those lines in my acknowledgement letter.. but on their website.. they have mentioned somewhere that additional documents can be sent before a decision is made on our application

MusingTots
Newly Registered

Post by MusingTots » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Thank you kulksnikhil1, would do just that.

MusingTots
Newly Registered

Post by MusingTots » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:46 am

Any other ideas on how to go about this.

Did anyone forget to include a document when applying, how did you get it across to them. Did you send it immediately or waited until they contacted you.

I would call first tomorrow as they don't work weekends.

MusingTots
Newly Registered

Post by MusingTots » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 am

Hi all,

I called them today, they asked if money has been taken from my account and if I have gotten the reference letter. They then gave me an address and format to send in a letter and passport.

Cheers all

yom1
Newly Registered

Post by yom1 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:13 pm

MusingTots wrote:Hi all,

I called them today, they asked if money has been taken from my account and if I have gotten the reference letter. They then gave me an address and format to send in a letter and passport.

Cheers all
Hi, could you please tell me which address you were given? I also intend to send further documents, Can you confirm if it was their Croydon office?

MusingTots
Newly Registered

Post by MusingTots » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:21 am

Yom1, i called the public inquiry number (0870 606 7766, over and over again). I was given the online and was given the Sheffield address.

MusingTots
Newly Registered

Post by MusingTots » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Passport now in after the hitches.

Got it on 09/02/2010visa valid from 04/02/2010