ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appointments - URGENT help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

blue.olive

Post by blue.olive » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:52 am

coolwp wrote:Hurray... I could get the appointment online.. Unfortunately, I have missed my first preference of Croydon but I was prepared to get where ever I could so I am happy!!!!! now am waiting eagerly to share my successful story!! Thanks everyone and Thanks to you Hina..
Did you confirm it from UKBA on phone or you donot think there is any need for that

olive

coolwp

Post by coolwp » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi Olive

Don't worry, you will get your confirmation mail. What i hv observed from the system that online booking and phone booking are separate and there is no sync. It will take some time. I recd my confirmation mail only yesterday so don't worry. I think you should wait for 2-3 days and then confirm, in case u do not receive the confirmation mail.

All the best for your appointment and yes Good luck to all!!

blue.olive

Post by blue.olive » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:59 am

coolwp wrote:Hi Olive

Don't worry, you will get your confirmation mail. What i hv observed from the system that online booking and phone booking are separate and there is no sync. It will take some time. I recd my confirmation mail only yesterday so don't worry. I think you should wait for 2-3 days and then confirm, in case u do not receive the confirmation mail.

All the best for your appointment and yes Good luck to all!!
Thank Coolwp for ur support, i got the email :)

pg5

Post by pg5 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 am

Hi guys,
I am in the same boat, trying everyday but still no luck. By the way which time is best for online booking?? Any suggestions?? I am looking for Croydon after 15th of feb.

motoslcross
Newly Registered

Post by motoslcross » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:40 pm

hi everyone i have a biiiig problemin this appointment thing, i just realised that there is a tough slot race goin on, i need to get a slot befor 4th feb , iknw it is quite late now but i actually dont know what to do now.
Any suggestions?