ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FLYINGEAGLE
Newly Registered

Post by FLYINGEAGLE » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:17 pm

wildangel43 wrote:@ Waqar1

i submitted my passport for student allowed appeal. my classes will commence on 17 jan 2009. i dont think so that they will give a delay to student visa because they are bound to issue us a visa before starting date.

and about u n duleraja, they submitted for settement visa, settelment takes up to year for processing. my friend got stamped passport after 6 weeks. his case was allowed visit visa.
its not all the same ...my brother classes starts in jan 10.....he got a call to collect passport on weds.....we dont know weather he's got the visa or not after allowed appeal but he will be collecting passport....keep chasing it......then they do it.....tell me some thing any one...when u collecting passport does gerry ppl know weather u have got a visa or not.....and do u need to an appointment to collect the passport ...

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:23 pm

FLYINGEAGLE wrote:
wildangel43 wrote:@ Waqar1

i submitted my passport for student allowed appeal. my classes will commence on 17 jan 2009. i dont think so that they will give a delay to student visa because they are bound to issue us a visa before starting date.

and about u n duleraja, they submitted for settement visa, settelment takes up to year for processing. my friend got stamped passport after 6 weeks. his case was allowed visit visa.
its not all the same ...my brother classes starts in jan 10.....he got a call to collect passport on weds.....we dont know weather he's got the visa or not after allowed appeal but he will be collecting passport....keep chasing it......then they do it.....tell me some thing any one...when u collecting passport does gerry ppl know weather u have got a visa or not.....and do u need to an appointment to collect the passport ...
hi wildangel43
they might give urs pp soon as after november backlog is clear but in past even students after allowed appeal cases didt get pp on time i thik if you check pervious pages you will see some students waiting from long time but now some got pp back quick.
Hi FLYINGEAGLE
When you collect passport Gerrys people don't know either u got visa or not as they open envelop in front of you. and you don't need to make appointment to collect passport when your status change just go and collect and if they have called you same thing go and collect.

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Call Letter E mailed

Post by zoomaj » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 am

Hi Guys,
i need your help on this one
my Mrs has e mailed me the call in letter and its asking for so much info!

the following needs to be taken with the call in letter apparently

1st Question " your passport and the passports of any members of your family if mentioned above"
at the top of the letter its got my name and my wifes! so how on earth does she get hold of my passport when im here in the UK!unless they want a copy???

2nd Question "please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay!"
what do we write for this please Mrs! 2mro and forever???

3rd question" up to date bank statement"
now is that mine or my mrs?? she's not even got a bank account!

4th Question a copy of HSMP letter!
whats that please??

Please help guys if anyone has been thru this scenario recently.

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Re: Call Letter E mailed

Post by Waqar1 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:05 pm

zoomaj wrote:Hi Guys,
i need your help on this one
my Mrs has e mailed me the call in letter and its asking for so much info!

the following needs to be taken with the call in letter apparently

1st Question " your passport and the passports of any members of your family if mentioned above"
at the top of the letter its got my name and my wifes! so how on earth does she get hold of my passport when im here in the UK!unless they want a copy???

2nd Question "please confirm your intended date of travel and length of stay!"
what do we write for this please Mrs! 2mro and forever???

3rd question" up to date bank statement"
now is that mine or my mrs?? she's not even got a bank account!

4th Question a copy of HSMP letter!
whats that please??

Please help guys if anyone has been thru this scenario recently.
hi Zoomaj
Are you british citizen and yours mrs is gona submit pp after allowed settlement appeal?
if yes then she need copy of your british pp and her orginal pp +copy + copy of NIC card + on a paper intended date of travel and obviously she will be with you permenanetly they might send you wrong letter which they usually send to allowed HSMP appeal people. i don't think so need bank statment either. i have submit pp after allowed settelment appeal but BHC called me as i didt receive call in letter but they asked me only things which i mentioned above.
Regards

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zoomaj » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Hi all

thanks for the reply Mr Waqar

whats happened is they have issued the letter asking for everything but iv just rang my wife and she sed look at the ticks!

the ticks are very small and its only asking for the call letter, her passport, copy of mine and a TB Certificate and dates of travel etc!

few not so bad after all!

il tell her to photo copy the NIC card, is that the Nadra card???

and when did u submit ur passport brother???

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:24 am

hi zoomaj
yes NIC is Nadra id card copy. i did resubmit at 6th july and still waiting.

Regards

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 pm

wildangel43 wrote:Hi guys, i have also submitted my passport on 11 nov 2009 after the sucessfull appeal, today i called jerry office, they told me that my application is still in process, call on 29th becoz 23 to 29, offices will be closed, bullshit, huh,
anyone here, who submitted the passport of an allowed student visa appeal
Wildangel43 i subbmitted my passport on 26th nov 2009 and received it back on 18th december 2009, so i would suggest to just hang in there... they are wrapping up fast and you should be getting your passport in coming days Inshalah.

Regards

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Waqar1 wrote:Congratulations Mikael_alee it mean people who submit passport after november getting back quick.Remeber us in your prays i think DulheRaja and me waiting now for long time.
Regards

Thanks a lot Waqar, i am very hopeful that you will be getting your passport back in coming days as well... the backlog is being removed now fom what i saw at the Gerrys .

Cheers

usmanrocks
Newly Registered

Post by usmanrocks » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Hi to all,

My name is Usman Iftikhar and here is a brief history of my student visa case.fresh application made on 12/12/2008 at Lahore Vac,Visa refused 06/02/2009 by Abu Dhabi High Comission,Appeal Allowed on 28/09/2009,Passport submitted with Call-In-Letter on 14/12/2009 at Mirpur Vac.

My question is that my fresh application was refused by Abu Dhabi so now when i have re-submitted my passport for visa stamp who will do that Bhc Islamabad or BHC Abu Dhabi.

One of my close friend submitted his passport after appeal allowed after me and he has got his PP back today.He submitted on 17th december and i submitted on 14th december and have not heard any thing yet.Can any one please explain why is that?

usmanrocks
Newly Registered

Post by usmanrocks » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:58 am

Any student here whose fresh application was refused by BHC ABU DHABI?

HeartGambler
Newly Registered

Time after Allowed Appeal

Post by HeartGambler » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 am

Allhumdolilah by the Grace of God I got my Settlement visa after a year long struggle as I had to do everything myself.

Submitted my passport at VAC KHI after an allowed appeal on the 10/12/2009 and got it back on the 31/12/2009 Remarkably quick as reading to some of the cases here like 8 months. Gerrys called me the same day when they got my passport as the envelope was postmarked as 31/12/2009. The Visa was stamped on the 17/12/2009. Just want to confirm if I travel in 2 months time will there be any prob. I am planning to leave on the 14/2/2010.

Initial Application (VAC KHI) 26/01/2009
Refused (Extremely Quick) 17/02/2009
Appeal Lodged 16/03/2009
Oral Hearing 26/10/2009
Determination Received 01/11/2009
Call Letter Received 05/12/2009
New TB Certificate 09/12/2009
Passport submitted 10/12/2009
Passport Received 31/12/2009

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Congrat Bro Heartgambler thats really quick i am waiting for my pp back it been 6 months after allowed appeal i did submitt. It mean they are processing quick remeber us in your prays.
Regards

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:17 pm

After a long waiting i finally got my wifes passport back.Visa is stamped the 06th january and valid for 6 months.
Appeal allowed on the 2nd march 2009.
Passport submitted on the 17th april 2009 and back on the 8th january 2010.

There is nothing much u can do about it than waiting.I had already given up hope but it came unexpected.

I will keep in touch.
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:59 am

Congrat Dullhe raja bhai did ur wife apply for visit visa ?

Regards
Waqar

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:27 am

No settlement under the EEA Family permit.Hows urs??

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am

hi Dullheraja
Mine is settelment spouse visa case.Anyway wish you best of luck.

regards

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi Guys
uptodate from me.With blessing of Allahtala i got my passport back with settelment visa after a long wait.I did re submit my passport at Vac Islamabad 6th july 2009 got back 15th Jan 2010.
Application Submitted first time: June 2008
Visa Refused: September 2008
Appeal submitted: October 2008
Hearing date : April 2009
Appeal Allowed: End of April 2009
Call in letter: Receive call from BHC end of June 2009(letter not recived involve MP then they called me)
Passport Resubmit: 6th July 2009
Passport Received: 15tj Jan 2010

Thankyou very much for support for all memebers and specially Battelykhan.I do dua who are waiting now for passport get back soon inshallah. People who are submitting now getting back passport really quick as backlog is clear now i think.
Regards

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:34 am

oh mubarakan hon tenu!!!!!

I think every1 has his passport back now thats why they forget this forum were they use cry daily :P

Good luck and keep in touch when u here in uk!

zoomaj
Mood:
United Kingdom

sallams

Post by zoomaj » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:31 pm

go on Waqar bahi very happy 4 u guys, when u guys planning on traveling???

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 am

Aoa DullheRaja and zoomaj

thankyou very much. I am inshallah travelling in this week.

Regards

wildangel43

mera passport abhi tak nai aaya

Post by wildangel43 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 am

my case is student visa, and classes are going to start from 19th JAN n still i aint get ma passport back, its been more than 2 months that i submitted my passport, plz do pray that i will get visa soon , ameen :-(

musab_27

Post by musab_27 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 am

Asalam alaycum all

Congratulations to all who have recieved their visas, i know its been a long slog.

My own situation is that my wifes visa was refused last week. I am now in process of appealing, what i want to know is when you get a date at the tribunual did you represent yourselves or did u have a lawyer? Also did you take any evidence down? What sort of questions will the judge ask?

Any advice wud be appreciated as i know you all have been through this long winded, beauracratic rasict process.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:09 am

My uncle respresented my case and we made a nice file with all the evidence.Lawyer do the same thing the only difference is that they rob u for a couple of hundreds,all they need is their fees.

sam-zen

pasport submet after allowed appeal

Post by sam-zen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:05 pm

hi guys any one submet pasport after allowed appeal in islamabad. i submet mine 4 jan2010,stell waiting pasport back for visa stamp, any one same case..gerrye office sayes 25 working dayes.
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm

i m talking about student depentent visa.....
SAM JORDY