ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements to show Previous Earnings & Maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

london_prem

Bank Statements to show Previous Earnings & Maintenance

Post by london_prem » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:14 pm

I am an Indian citizen and was working in USA. Few months back, I came to India since I lost job in USA. Now I am applying for Tier 1 General from India (first timer).

1) I am showing my previous earnings from bank statements of USA because I was working in USA. And I am showing the maintenance funds requirement from Indian bank (ICICI). Is this ok to show bank statements of different countries for previous earnings and maintenance funds requirements?

2) I downloaded all the bank statements from USA from their website. The statements look exactly same as the physical copy. They have logo, contact numbers, transaction etc. Do I need to get these USA statements signed and stamped? This is not possible in my case because I am in India now. Moreover, there are no stamps in USA. Can I just send the printed statements?

3) To prove maintenance funds, is one proof is sufficient? I am thinking of including a letter from bank. Do I still need other proofs to show the funds?

4) Does someone has a sample letter for bank to declare the funds in last 3 months? Please send to london_prem at yahoo dot co dot uk

Thanks,

vks

Re: Bank Statements to show Previous Earnings & Maintena

Post by vks » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:46 pm

london_prem wrote:I am an Indian citizen and was working in USA. Few months back, I came to India since I lost job in USA. Now I am applying for Tier 1 General from India (first timer).

1) I am showing my previous earnings from bank statements of USA because I was working in USA. And I am showing the maintenance funds requirement from Indian bank (ICICI). Is this ok to show bank statements of different countries for previous earnings and maintenance funds requirements? Yes

2) I downloaded all the bank statements from USA from their website. The statements look exactly same as the physical copy. They have logo, contact numbers, transaction etc. Do I need to get these USA statements signed and stamped? This is not possible in my case because I am in India now. Moreover, there are no stamps in USA. Can I just send the printed statements?No, you need to get the statements printed on the bank letter head or you need to get them stamped. If you have them printed, then you may also get a letter from bank acknowledging them to be true copy.
Personal bank statements showing the ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the applicant is claiming. If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account he/ she should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement. For the purposes of this guidance an online bank account is one that operates solely over the internet and sends their bank statements to their customers electronically (for example over the internet or via email
3) To prove maintenance funds, is one proof is sufficient? I am thinking of including a letter from bank. Do I still need other proofs to show the funds? is accepted

4) Does someone has a sample letter for bank to declare the funds in last 3 months? Please send to london_prem at yahoo dot co dot uk

Thanks,
Regards,
vks