ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP to Tier1 Extension - Previous Passports and Bank Stmts

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

transporter
Newly Registered

HSMP to Tier1 Extension - Previous Passports and Bank Stmts

Post by transporter » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi,

2 main Questions for the experts here.

Q1. I have 2 previous Passports ( 1 expired and then the later one cancelled). I am attaching all three passports of mine as the 1st one contains previous expired UK visa's under work permit.

(a) My spouse has a previous passport but was never used to travel to the UK and the old passport had expired is not retained with us. should i mention details of this old passport on the PBS Dependant Application form ?

(b) Also my son also has a previous 'cancelled' passort which was cancelled at the time of initial HSMP application as Chennai UK Consulate demanded a new passport due to the photo being old on the passport. i have the old 'cancelled' passport with me. should i mention details of this old passport on the PBS Dependant Application form and attach the same ?

Q2. My HSMP Visa is valid till 28-Feb-2010 and i am planning to send all the documents by 18 - Jan -2010. The latest Bank statemnts in the Documentation is till 25-Dec-2009. will i be ok in sending these statements as proofs for Earnings and maintenance as they are within 1 month of making the application ?

Many Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Q1: You don't need to send old passports with your fresh application unless those passport contain valid visa. Your new passport will anyway have old passport no. mentioned. Same applied for your dependents too.

Q2: Yes, It should be fine.