ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fees not deducted

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hero
Newly Registered

fees not deducted

Post by hero » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:23 pm

hi,i sent my app. on 17 dec.,i received ack. but fees not deducted from my acc. anyone know something about this? ... :roll:

esjay1984
Newly Registered

Post by esjay1984 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 am

this is funny cuz they only send an acknowledgement letter back when your fee has been processed .... cuz the letter says that the application will be passed to a caseworking team ...

khurramalik
Newly Registered

Post by khurramalik » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

if you fee is not deducted that means you have done any mistake while filling your form or any important information is missing they will inform you or send the application back to you to correct the mistake or re send the application form. It usually take 12 weeks normally to get reply from them.

khurramalik
Newly Registered

Re: fees not deducted

Post by khurramalik » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

hero wrote:hi,i sent my app. on 17 dec.,i received ack. but fees not deducted from my acc. anyone know something about this? ... :roll:

if you fee is not deducted that means you have done any mistake while filling your form or any important information is missing they will inform you or send the application back to you to correct the mistake or re send the application form. It usually take 12 weeks normally to get reply from them.

ash786
BANNED

Re: fees not deducted

Post by ash786 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:41 am

hero wrote:hi,i sent my app. on 17 dec.,i received ack. but fees not deducted from my acc. anyone know something about this? ... :roll:
1. If u r paying by card then why not ring u bank or HO to confirm that if there is any problem with the payment or not.
2. It is not necessary that if u receive an ACK. LETTER and assume that fee has been taken.

hero
Newly Registered

Post by hero » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:19 pm

visa rejected,and i again apply on 7 jan.with debit card details,this time fees deducted on 8 jan .they consider my application according to previou date 18 dec. or 8 jan :( please help. i have an urgency.
thanks for your valuable support

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm

hero wrote:visa rejected,and i again apply on 7 jan.with debit card details,this time fees deducted on 8 jan .they consider my application according to previou date 18 dec. or 8 jan :( please help. i have an urgency.
thanks for your valuable support
1. 8th Jan as u previous application was rejected and u applied again.

uguracar
Newly Registered

Post by uguracar » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:11 pm

I had the same issue, however. i was not lucy enough like you. First rejected and i set the second on 4 th of january and they still did not withdraw the fee.

I want to also ask you what kind of changes have you made on your second application. Have you included the first referance number?

hero
Newly Registered

Post by hero » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:07 pm

yes, i include first ref. no.
anyone have some idea when shall i get back my passport with visa