ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help understand - about letter from Immigration offic

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aga108
Newly Registered

Please help understand - about letter from Immigration offic

Post by aga108 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:37 am

Got this letter , but I dont live anymore in US , now I live in UK , what this letter mean and what I have to do , please give some advice :)

Document production or Oath Ceremony
On July 3 your document I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was processed and mailed to the address on record. If you have not received it within 30 days of July 3, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move while your case is pending, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283
This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

Naturalization Applicants: you will receive your certificate at your oath ceremony. You can expect to be scheduled for an oath ceremony within 45 days of receiving your decision. Many offices schedule approved applicants for the oath ceremony on the same day as the day of the interview. Please check the local office profile page on our Web site to determine if this applies to your local office.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Niall.Rice
Newly Registered

Post by Niall.Rice » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 pm

See an expert, then you wouldn't have to decipher what these letters mean