ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP extension now tier 1 - bank refuses stamps on statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crusador0408
Member of Standing

HSMP extension now tier 1 - bank refuses stamps on statement

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

My bank is HSBC, they told me they can send statements home but will not issue any statements with stamps on it?

Now when i got the statements home, they have 'Duplicate' written under dates of statements. Will they be considered legitimate now though they are on bank stationery??

thx
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

push
United Kingdom

Re: HSMP extension now tier 1 - bank refuses stamps on state

Post by push » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:59 pm

crusador0408 wrote:My bank is HSBC, they told me they can send statements home but will not issue any statements with stamps on it?

Now when i got the statements home, they have 'Duplicate' written under dates of statements. Will they be considered legitimate now though they are on bank stationery??

thx
That should be fine as long as these are formal statements which the Bank issues. "Duplicate" - stamp should not cause any problem.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

crusador0408
Member of Standing

hi

Post by crusador0408 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Thx for swift reply! much appreciated.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.