ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

duplicate bank statements for hsmp ext under tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnplayer
Newly Registered

duplicate bank statements for hsmp ext under tier1

Post by johnplayer » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am applying hsmp extension under tier 1. Past earnings are being shown from jan 09 to dec 09.

The problem is that I lost my feb 09 bank statement, so I went to bank and asked for duplicate which they(Barclays) say that they can not give the replica duplicate for my statement but they will mail printouts of my statement for feb to my home address and i have to bring those to them and they will stamp and sign it.

Now after 3 weeks they sent me a 14 page printout starting from oct 08 to july09, with every page numbered like 1of14, 2of 14 and so on.

Now my question is that if I take only feburary pages ( 2 pages out of 14) from that and attach to my application those pages would be numbered like page5 of 14 , page 6 of 14. (will this be acceptable or not ?)

or should I send the original statements along with all these duplicates mailed to me by bank ?

Thanks

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:14 pm

yes, stamped and signed statements will help you.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: duplicate bank statements for hsmp ext under tier1

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 pm

johnplayer wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am applying hsmp extension under tier 1. Past earnings are being shown from jan 09 to dec 09.

The problem is that I lost my feb 09 bank statement, so I went to bank and asked for duplicate which they(Barclays) say that they can not give the replica duplicate for my statement but they will mail printouts of my statement for feb to my home address and i have to bring those to them and they will stamp and sign it.

Now after 3 weeks they sent me a 14 page printout starting from oct 08 to july09, with every page numbered like 1of14, 2of 14 and so on.

Now my question is that if I take only feburary pages ( 2 pages out of 14) from that and attach to my application those pages would be numbered like page5 of 14 , page 6 of 14. (will this be acceptable or not ?)

or should I send the original statements along with all these duplicates mailed to me by bank ?

Thanks
Use your original bankstatements for all those months available and for feb 2009.. get ur bank stamp/sign on each page of that feb statements and since feb 09 is not a part of maintenance funds statement you dont require any letter.. so from there you are good to go.. Use ORIGINALS as much as possible..

johnplayer
Newly Registered

Post by johnplayer » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks guys