ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has any gotten PSW VISA with fund diping for awhile?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PostMan

Has any gotten PSW VISA with fund diping for awhile?

Post by PostMan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 am

I want to find out if anyone has been issued with a PSW Visa with Fund dipping down from 1 minute to several days.
If so, did they give the VISA on first application or after appeal?
Please share some experience.

kulksnikhil1

Re: Has any gotten PSW VISA with fund diping for awhile?

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:37 am

NO chance of getting a visa if maintenance funds falls even a penny below for 1 minute as well

oilly

Post by oilly » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:01 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:NO chance of getting a visa if maintenance funds falls even a penny below for 1 minute as well
indeed

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:16 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:NO chance of getting a visa if maintenance funds falls even a penny below for 1 minute as well
Dear Folk,
Response is required from only people concerned.
You are not a staff of Home office and student and so can not prove beyond reasonable point that it is not possible.
I have already gotten the Visa my dear,
Fund went and I replaced it same day, moreover statement is barclays and they only show balance on close of business day. so this did not show that balance dipped down.

Visa was refused. I appealed to AIT and received appeal allowed without attending to court.

This is to say that you are wrong.
I advise people in this forum to say what they know so that this forum will not be regarded as where people say what the like other than what they know.
Beware!

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

@Postman

What is the purpose of this thread if you've been granted already?

Was it to inform us or what?

oilly

Post by oilly » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:06 pm

PostMan wrote:
Dear Folk,
Response is required from only people concerned.
You are not a staff of Home office and student and so can not prove beyond reasonable point that it is not possible.
I have already gotten the Visa my dear,
Fund went and I replaced it same day, moreover statement is barclays and they only show balance on close of business day. so this did not show that balance dipped down.

Visa was refused. I appealed to AIT and received appeal allowed without attending to court.

This is to say that you are wrong.
I advise people in this forum to say what they know so that this forum will not be regarded as where people say what the like other than what they know.
Beware!
It could be ok as long as it hasn't shown in the statement.
But from my closed friend experience. she has 5 GBP dropped only for less than an hour and then she replaced the fund after that to make it more than 800 in the same day however it has already shown in her statement. Her VISA was refused with the reason that she had lack of 5 GBP in that period

by the way, what is your purpose doing this? you just got VISA but you post to ask like playing a game

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:37 am

PostMan wrote:I want to find out if anyone has been issued with a PSW Visa with Fund dipping down from 1 minute to several days.
If so, did they give the VISA on first application or after appeal?
Please share some experience.
1. What is the purpose of this thread.

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:21 am

The purpose is to see if their are others in my situation, I read in all the forums and the maintenance fund is the most problem of failure.

Then, I start to wonder the miracle!

I used Barclays Statement though and they only give balance after the day's transactions, so any dipped down and replaced sameday will not show the dipped down balance, but will only show balance as at close of business on that day.

kulksnikhil1

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 am

PostMan wrote:
I used Barclays Statement though and they only give balance after the day's transactions, so any dipped down and replaced sameday will not show the dipped down balance, but will only show balance as at close of business on that day.
Appreciate your improved understanding of the system mate. Kuddos to your quick response when the balance dropped down.