ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent.....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jini
Newly Registered

Urgent.....

Post by jini » Sat May 22, 2004 12:07 pm

Dear all now I want some suggestion from all of you.

Yesterday I got latter from HSMP team (I did not get first latter and its second and last latter) they required my original/attested pay slip and tax return document.

Actually we get printed short pay slip from our employer and I sent it as it is. But they told me that its look like photocopy so send again original or attested so I decided that I would send them attested by notary public.
Second my question is that in our office all income tax paid by employer so we don’t have any document and they don’t give us tax return document. So how I will show it to them. Please reply as soon as possible otherwise they will take decision on already received document.

Thanks

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Sat May 22, 2004 1:05 pm

I do not know where you are resident, in my country you ask before you get it. So ask your employer officially, i believe they will make it available to you.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

jini
Newly Registered

Post by jini » Sat May 22, 2004 1:26 pm

I live in Pakistan.
Actually i asked to my HR director but he is not agree on it.
He said its confidential. i could not fight on it with him.
so should i contact to income tax office.

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Sat May 22, 2004 2:20 pm

Yes.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

jillsjack

Post by jillsjack » Sat May 22, 2004 8:55 pm

Jini
The tax returns are usually filed late by the employers in Pak and by going to the tax offices in Pakistan my guess is that you will run a complete circle back to your employer.
Explain all this in a seperate cover letter and I would suggest that it will not be a bad idea that you ask your current employer to give you a tax deduction letter on the company letter head. Take the business card of the person signing your tax deduction letter and pin it to the letter. If HO needs confirmation let them ask the employer.
J's J