ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help salary account in overdraft over 12months

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

donvigeo
BANNED

Please help salary account in overdraft over 12months

Post by donvigeo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 pm

Seniors
I will really be grateful if the seniors in the house can assist me on my urgent query. I am at the verge of converting from post work visa to tier 1 general the salary account i intend to present to HO has been on overdraft for the last twelve months. I get paid weekly into this account and i have always been swimming in an overdraft of £2,000.00 average balance inside this account on any time has always been like £200- 300. Do anyone knows whether this will count against me?

Please i need advise from you guyz in the house

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Please help salary account in overdraft over 12months

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:53 pm

donvigeo wrote:Do anyone knows whether this will count against me?
Yes .. if you intend to use the same account to show maintenance funds as well (funds by overdraft).
No ... if you intend to use this account only to show salary credits.

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:18 pm

You can prove your earnings by showing payslips and relevant entry in bank statement. I don't see any problem in claiming points for earnings.

Importatnt oints for you is to show maintenance funds. If you are consistently on border than have you thought how you will show maintenance funds?

donvigeo
BANNED

Post by donvigeo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Thanks alot for the response.
I intend submitting 3 different accounts

1- account for my full time employment which i have always been in overdraft for the last 12months

2 - Account from my self employment earnings

3 - A savings account of which i have the require maintenance fund.

Is this not to complicated for the H/O? Do you think the HO might see my salary account in overdraft as a proof of bad financial standing?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:07 pm

donvigeo wrote:Thanks alot for the response.
I intend submitting 3 different accounts

1- account for my full time employment which i have always been in overdraft for the last 12months

2 - Account from my self employment earnings

3 - A savings account of which i have the require maintenance fund.

Is this not to complicated for the H/O? Do you think the HO might see my salary account in overdraft as a proof of bad financial standing?
You have maintained maintance funds which is good. For earnings you can provide corroborative evidences and you are good to go. HO does not have any interest in your bank account as long as you provide evidences caseworker likes to see.

donvigeo
BANNED

Post by donvigeo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:14 am

Many Thanks chetanojha .. seems you are the only one willing to assist on this forumn

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 pm

donvigeo wrote:Many Thanks chetanojha .. seems you are the only one willing to assist on this forumn
Yes dude cheton is rite.. u r good to go. just describe everything in your cover letter.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

donvigeo
BANNED

Post by donvigeo » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:47 pm

Many thanks yasa ... i was actually confused as someone told me he has seen cases like where HO refuse based on the fact that such a situation is an evidence that one can easily depends on public funds
secondly i was made to understand that HO will deduct my credit from my maintenance sum and still refuse .. anyway just wanted to be sure.