ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Applied From Pakistan.....Its Taking forever..plz reply

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zghani10

psw dependent visia from pakistan

Post by zghani10 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 pm

hi guyzz

any news so far??
its 28 working days today but still no reply

plz keep updating

shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co
Newly Registered

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Hello Khawer,

I just checked the link that you sent to me. it says that my application is ready for collection and i should visit the UK VAC where I submitted my visa application.

I think VAC contacts the applicant itself. What do you say? .... should I contact them or should I wait for them to contact me first?

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm

oh dats fantastic shoaib,

go and collect it tomorrow, dnt w8 for their call
i think dey wont even call u lol

fari009

Post by fari009 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

@shoaib can you tell me plz when did u apply and where did u apply ???? thanks i will wait for ur reply and also best of luck and tell us good news tomorrow and well u shud collect it by all means tomorrow :P

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm

I think he applied from Lahore VAC on 30th October or 31st October

fari009

Post by fari009 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:16 pm

haye guys.......at my side no news at all what abt you guys any good news especially shaoib u heard any thing from them yet????
fingers crosss it will be soon the end of misery for every one wishing every one luck...

fari009

Post by fari009 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 pm

:( anoda day of misery......btw i tried to contact customer services on their email for lahore and isb but their emails are full so message could not be delivered.... and GOD knows what they are doing out there or infact if they are doing anything lol... wish u all luck though

fari009

Post by fari009 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 pm

well hello guys any news regarding ur psw visa or psw dependent visa keep us updated....

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:45 pm

fari009 wrote:well hello guys any news regarding ur psw visa or psw dependent visa keep us updated....
You keep asking for updates everyday on different posts, why don't you ask the embassy for updates ? You can send them e-mail and tell them you are loosing your patience and request a quicker reply.

You don't have to be scared of them.
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

fari009

Post by fari009 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm

First of all thanks for looking for me in all the threads... and finding me whereever i post my comments...... well for your kind info i am writing this yet again its been every single day i am calling them sent them numerous emails contacted them on various phone nos... even logged ma complaint for speed up the process......but of no use coz simply they are hiding behind gerry's and dont really care about what people are going through and honestly they dont even care.....and its been more than three months and u know wait sucks the blld out of ur vains....only reason why i come here daily and update the thread is coz there are many people like me who have applied form pakistan and they are suffering from the same situation and its just a way to keep people like me posted about recent updates..... so plz get over it i dont know what really ur status is but u really have no idea of the misery and pain every day we have to go through......
hope you will feeel a lil okay and leave us alone wud ya or least dont post these comments.....
thanks....

zghani10

psw dependent visia from pakistan

Post by zghani10 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 pm

hello guyzz!!!

any news khawer???

plz update here

nezinho

FRUSTRATION!!!!

Post by nezinho » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm

fari009 wrote:First of all thanks for looking for me in all the threads... and finding me whereever i post my comments...... well for your kind info i am writing this yet again its been every single day i am calling them sent them numerous emails contacted them on various phone nos... even logged ma complaint for speed up the process......but of no use coz simply they are hiding behind gerry's and dont really care about what people are going through and honestly they dont even care.....and its been more than three months and u know wait sucks the blld out of ur vains....only reason why i come here daily and update the thread is coz there are many people like me who have applied form pakistan and they are suffering from the same situation and its just a way to keep people like me posted about recent updates..... so plz get over it i dont know what really ur status is but u really have no idea of the misery and pain every day we have to go through......
hope you will feeel a lil okay and leave us alone wud ya or least dont post these comments.....
thanks....
Fari my brother,

I feel your pain and frustration. I am in the EXACT same position. I applied for my PSW in the UK and was rejected because my funds were 2 days short and my additonal ISA account was deemed unsuitable.

Then I came back to my home country (Nigeria) and applied again on November 3rd '09. Since then I've been waiting. I thought it'd be 15 working days as usual. It's been OVER TWO MONTHS!! I'm losing my mind here. I have graduate employment to worry about. I've been doing job apps for months now. I've even had phone interviews but I need this bloody PSW visa so I can attend actual interviews which start in February.

I just hope the UKBA sort it out. They really should hire more staff to deal with countries with high application numbers i.e. Pakistan, Nigeria etc. For goodness sake we pay the bloody processing fee!!!

Let me know how it goes mate.

Nezinho

fari009

Post by fari009 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:37 pm

thanks for your reply.............
well nothing as yet u know how can u feel like when u r in such dilema and yes it really sucks the blood out of ur vains.....
well about ur point they really are giving preferences to India and even other countries as their waiting period is just 5 to 10 days and countries like pak and nigeria and other poor countries they really dont give a shit that how some one is dealing....but fingers crosss it will be soon....

Newly Registered

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:50 am

[quote="ska_abbas"]I think he applied from Lahore VAC on 30th October or 31st October[/quote]

Dear Khawer & other Guys

I got my PSW Visa on 6th Jan, 2010. Infact Visa was stamped on November 26, 2009 but VAC could not contact me at time (they mentioend my mobile number wrong on the envelope and tried to contact me on december 30, 2009 & Jan 05, 2010 as I checked the call logs) and only my own initiative to go up to the Visa Application center and my application made time.

At that time I realize how ppl would be suffereing bcz of negligence of VAC Employees. I think HO and concerned British embassy should that notice on that issue.

fari009

Post by fari009 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:09 am

congrats shoaib......atleast u got out of ur misery...
well one thing i want to ask if they could not get in touch with you....did they not updated ur visa status online??????where you cud check and its so lame that becoz of their negligence ur whole month of visa was wasted....but any ways best of luck...and pray for us as well

ska_abbas

Post by ska_abbas » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:34 am

he didnt knw abt checking online, remember i told him d other day hw to do it :P

fari009

Post by fari009 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:15 pm

ya....that is rite ...btw i called gerry's after attempting to send vac several emails for complaint..... and untill today Gerry's people did not tell me i can do it over the phone as well....so thanks to a nice guy ova da phone he said yes its been delayed and there is loadz of back log in isb high commission so people are waiting even since sep and in some cases since aug but he finally contacted isb high commission in my case so lets seee how long more i have to wait for ma decesion..........

Newly Registered

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:24 am

[quote="ska_abbas"]Hi Shoaib,

tumharay visa ki bhi koi khabar nahi hai
kab apply kiya tha

the link is
https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==[/quote]

Dear fani,

Please find the link

https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

or write down vfsglobol.org on google and you will find the page

Please enter the exact reference number as mentioned in the Receipt and the DOB.

I did not get any call from Gerry, instead checked my status onliner and went straight up there.

But on my envelope, i checked teh call logs, they tried to contact on 2 different dates bcz my cell number was wrong mention bcz of some mistake.

I advise you to check the status and go up there if it ready for collection. Good luck Bro

delex
Newly Registered

Post by delex » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:58 pm

i ve been waiting since 26 October 2009> the keep telling me reports expected from UK, though checks have been completed...never really understood what that means.

fari009

Post by fari009 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Well Hi guys Finally a good news i checked my status today and my application is back so plz pray for me now i get my decesion in YES and get my visa its a long wait and i hope its all worth while waiting .... i will update u guys regarding my decesion tomorrow inshallah.....

nezinho

At Last!!!

Post by nezinho » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 pm

fari009 wrote:Well Hi guys Finally a good news i checked my status today and my application is back so plz pray for me now i get my decesion in YES and get my visa its a long wait and i hope its all worth while waiting .... i will update u guys regarding my decesion tomorrow inshallah.....
Dude,

I seriously hope you get your visa. All the best!!!!

Nezinho

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Fari, can you please update us with the outcome? I hope you've got it and you are busy in packing.

Can you also let me know that how long did it take after Abu Dhabi said they had processed the application and had sent to Islamabad?

fari009

Post by fari009 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Well Guys!!!! I got it so first of all thanks for all the support from every one .... and second i like to mention that when i checked my passport ma visa was stamped on 24-11-09 so its almost about two months after they sent me my passport which seems like they kept it there and forgot all about it.... but any ways best of luck to all of you guys inshallah they can not refuse ur visa if ur documents are in right order and u qualify just keep faith and you will eventually be there..... and one thing i like to mention here that if any one need any support or any one have any questions regarding application or anything just get in touch with me on my personal email id and i will keep visiting this thread to help any one who need any support..... fari009@hotmail.com Thanks again every one

nezinho

Congrats Fari!

Post by nezinho » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 am

Hey Fari,

Congrats on getting your PSW!!!! Hopefully in a year or so, we'll all be back in this forum discussing our success in obtaining our Tier 1 (General) visasm and who knows, after that an ILR and maybe even Citizenship!

high_aimer

Re: Congrats Fari!

Post by high_aimer » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 pm

nezinho wrote:Hey Fari,

Congrats on getting your PSW!!!! Hopefully in a year or so, we'll all be back in this forum discussing our success in obtaining our Tier 1 (General) visasm and who knows, after that an ILR and maybe even Citizenship!
woo hoo, now that's what called optimism.

Good good