ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reques Permission from UKBA to change courses with a dif

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kalugampitiya

Reques Permission from UKBA to change courses with a dif

Post by Kalugampitiya » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Friend of mine requesting advice from Moderators or/and Seniors please.
Your kind advice would be highly appreciated.

Her current situation and her queries:

She is a genuine student on Tier 4 student (received visa on29.05.2009- Before October 2009), and She came to UK on 12.06.2009. Three months later her collage license has been suspended and finally it has been withdrawn by the home office list. But, in every stage she has requested advice from home office. (Not received any apart from automated emails)
Before ending 60 days, She sent an e-mail to requesting permission for enroll with different education provider with Tier 4 license(mail on 23.12.2009)
Also She enrolled with new sponsor on 11.01.2010.

1. Usually how long it will take to receive written permission from home office?
2. Due to urgent matter She has to apply visa for her Husband as student dependants,
3. Is there any risk of visa refusal due to her pending permission situation?

If you provide any valuable opening, advice in this difficult situation for her, will be highly appreciated.
Thanking you,
Regards,

She send following email requesting permission from UKBA to join a new education provider before ending her 60 days period and got a email receipt.

Xxxx
Xxxxx
POST CODE , UK

To: migrantreporting@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,
Applicant: XXXXXXXX
Date of Birth XX/03/19XX
Nationality XXXXXXX

Requesting Permission from UKBA to change courses with a different education Provider.

I am XXXX xxxxxx, date of birth xx.03.19xx currently in UK on tier 4 visa from xx.5.2009 to 30.04.20xx and studying in xxx xxx College , [TOWN AND POST CODE until to date (22nd December 2009)
Passport no - XXXXXX
Visa Reference - XXXXXX
Date of birth - XXXXXXX
Nationality - XXXXXXXXX

• My collage license has been withdrawn.

• Now, I really need to continue my course and gain relevant qualification.

• Therefore, I kindly requesting permission from UKBA to enrol with different education provider details are listed below for the same course.

• New education providers details:
Course -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Start date -08 .01 .2010 -I requesting permission from UKBA to join with current ongoing XXXXXX course as I have completed 6 month from my previous college)
Finish date -18 .03.2011
Tier 4 sponsors name - XXXXXX College London
Address -XXXXXXX
Contact details -Tele-XXXXXXXXX

Your earliest with your permission would be really appreciated,
Yours faithfully,
XXXXXXX

Kalugampitiya

Re: Reques Permission from UKBA to change courses with a dif

Post by Kalugampitiya » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:46 am

Pl could someone answer her query:
How much risk: if she applies for her dependant husband visa at this point.
As mention on above post, at the moment she is waiting for new education providers approval from UKBA.
Some people said it might take 5-6 month.
Regards,

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 am

better she first make everything right for her. I mean first she should have proper student status with some genuine college.

and when she will be applying for the husband, she will need that college's letter for being a student over there.

so if she attach new college letter, but on the HO record, she is not (because she is waiting for that), then there are chances that visa for her husband is refused.

Hope this will help.

But plz discuss with some experienced person as well.