ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied on 9th Dec with dependent but not yet receieved.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Applied on 9th Dec with dependent but not yet receieved.

Post by arvinds210 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:11 pm

I applied for psw on 9th Dec along with dependent application
Received ack dated 10 th Dec on 11th Dec.

But still not recieved my visa nor any thing else.

All documents including maintenance funds were perfect. Absolutely no faking, no violation of any rule. Every thing perfect.

My couple of friends / classmates who applied for their single visa on the same date have recieved their visa more than a week ago But I am still waiting.

What could be the reason for such a long delay in processing my applications.

Vamiq.khan

Post by Vamiq.khan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm

I am also looking forward to hear from home office. I have applied on 10th Dec. I am a single applicant with no dependent. Please let me know when you receive your application.

Thnx

Vamiq

PostMan

Re: Applied on 9th Dec with dependent but not yet receieved

Post by PostMan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:47 am

arvinds210 wrote:I applied for psw on 9th Dec along with dependent application

All documents including maintenance funds were perfect. Absolutely no faking, no violation of any rule. Every thing perfect.

My couple of friends / classmates who applied for their single visa on the same date have recieved their visa more than a week ago But I am still waiting.

they suppose to be considering your application from the week starting on the 3rd month. but hang on, it was during the holiday and they probably have piles of applications. if you feel worried, call them

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Re: Applied on 9th Dec with dependent but not yet receieved

Post by arvinds210 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:15 pm

PostMan wrote:
arvinds210 wrote:I applied for psw on 9th Dec along with dependent application

they suppose to be considering your application from the week starting on the 3rd month. but hang on, it was during the holiday and they probably have piles of applications. if you feel worried, call them

recieved both visa on 18th Jan