ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor - Visas for Religious Wedding

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goals22
Newly Registered

Family Visitor - Visas for Religious Wedding

Post by goals22 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:08 am

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: Family/Wedding Visa Documents Query

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am a British Citizen who is married(civil) with my south american wife. She is currently on a two year spouse visa.

We are planning this year to have a religious wedding and plan to invite four members of her family from South America (2 parents, Sister and young son)

I am submitting the visa application for her 4 family members - but wanted to ask. As part of the process is it possible to request a group visa - or at least do the interviews for the visas all together in a group as oppossed to separately.

has anyone had any experience of this?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Family Visitor - Visas for Religious Wedding

Post by Rozen » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm

goals22 wrote:Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: Family/Wedding Visa Documents Query

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am a British Citizen who is married(civil) with my south american wife. She is currently on a two year spouse visa.

We are planning this year to have a religious wedding and plan to invite four members of her family from South America (2 parents, Sister and young son)

I am submitting the visa application for her 4 family members - but wanted to ask. As part of the process is it possible to request a group visa - or at least do the interviews for the visas all together in a group as oppossed to separately.

has anyone had any experience of this?
AFAIK, since it is a family visitor visa, they will have to apply separately for the visas. As well as fees for EACH!
Dunno about interviews, but I would assume it would be for EACH, as well! Apart from the young son, depending on how old he is.