ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nov.2005 Applicants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:42 am

Out of Country Applicant

Sent: 29, Nov 05
Received: 2 Dec, 05
CC Charged: 6 Dec, 05
Ref# Received: 8 Dec, 05

now its waiting time but hopefully not very long.. :)

regards
faraz

irishindian
Newly Registered

Dec 05 Applicant

Post by irishindian » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:50 pm

Hi faraz,

I am also out of country applicant

I sent application on 2nd Dec and credit card charged on 5th dec.

I have not yet received my ref no cos I gave mailing address instead of email :(

Keep in touch.

regards,
KB

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:35 pm

Just ask your ref# by emailing them.. they'll surely reply..

regards
faraz

irishindian
Newly Registered

Post by irishindian » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:26 pm

Hi faraz,

Got my ref no# by mail today.
My CC charged on 5th but the letter says they received on 6th.

Is it done in Doncaster or Sheffeild?

Keep posting about further developments.

Regards,
KB

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:25 am

All the payment processing happens in Doncaster then application processing happens in Sheffield.

btw i guess now its wait n see situation rite? when decision will be made they'll inform us.. isnt it?

regards
faraz

ajex-2000

Post by ajex-2000 » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:10 am

Any updates ??? friends.

I got my file no 3 weeks back and am now waiting for the decision. :roll: :roll:

Ajex_Mumbai

whizkidonboard
Newly Registered

Post by whizkidonboard » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:18 pm

I got my HSMP approval today and I am soo glad :D . I want to thank everybody on this forum for their support.

Here is the time line:

Out Country Application
Application sent through courier on 25th November, 2005
Received on 28th November, 2005
Received Reference number on 7th December, 2005
Application approved on 12th December, 2005
Received all my documents intact 22nd December, 2005.

I will be preparing for EC shortly.

:D

Whizkidonboard

rehan786
Newly Registered

Post by rehan786 » Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:18 pm

Iam Glad to hear about your approval

rehan786
Newly Registered

Post by rehan786 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:51 pm

Hi everyone after all I got my approval.

Thanks GOD and all of you.

ajex-2000

Congratulations

Post by ajex-2000 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:34 am

Congratulations Rehan!!!! :D :D :D

Good to know you got through.

How much time it took for you and what is your background???

My best wishes for your new Journey in life. :P

Ajex_Mumbai

farazfastian

Post by farazfastian » Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:37 am

first of all congratulations rehan and whizkidonboard on approval...

well i'm just trying to predict, if somebudy applied in the same month like whizkidonboard did and got approval and other one didnt got reply by the same time. than wat are the chances that ur application has been moved to long process like detailed verification? i applied in november too and not sure its gona take few days more or may be long.. :(

plz comment..

regards
faraz

rehan786
Newly Registered

Post by rehan786 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:15 am

Hi, Thank you everyone.

well ajex-2000 i am living in England since 2003.under SEGS
(sCIENCE AND ENGINEERING GRADUATE SCHEME).
i HAVE (MENG.) Degree IN Telecommunication from surrey
university. Recently Iam working for Nokia UK.

That's my whole story

ajex-2000

HSMP approved

Post by ajex-2000 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:23 am

Hi friends!!

Happy to share with you my HSMP was approved !!!

Now I need to apply for EC.

I thank this wonderful forum which helped me a lot.

I am out country applicant - Telecom Marketing Professional from Mumbai India.

applied 10 th November and got approval on 23 rd December !!

Cheers.

Ajex_Mumbai

elias
Newly Registered

Post by elias » Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:28 am

I submitted my application in early November and the decision was despatched on the 30th of November, uptill now l have not received my documents. The import of this is that l have all that makes us inside that package axcept Christ. I have probed the Home Office but they insisted it was despatched that same day. I need somebody to talk to me.

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:42 pm

i have full empathy for u.

I sent my app on dec 5 which reached on dec 8. On dec 12 they said it is awaiting decision... means almost processing over...and till today no result :(

did u get ur result, whether approved or not ?

elias
Newly Registered

Post by elias » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:17 pm

Apply4HSMP

I was not told my result but l pray God would see me through. I have my B.Sc, M.Sc.,Insurance, Tax, Marriage Certificates and my wife's B.Sc. certificate included. I was told that my documents were sent on 30th of November and funny enough, the additional documents which they received from on the 9th of December and despatched back to me was collected yesterday at the post office.Has anybody experienced anything like this? I am worried.

tbapat
Newly Registered

HSMP Refused (Applied second petition) - any help

Post by tbapat » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:38 pm

Hi All,

I have also applied HSMP in last week of Oct. through a consultant, I got a mail saying that it is refused in second week of nov itself because of less points. I applied petition and got refusal letter again in first week of dec and then applied petition again in mid dec (around 20th ) and waiting for result.

I have 5+ years of experiecen, married since last 2 years and my wife is PG and works as IT Programmer too. The problem they are telling is not adequate proof for marriage (2 yrs) and as my prev. companies( in 200-2001) are closed now, I am not able to get the certificate which says experience is a graduate level experience, they are not giving me points and refusing the entry. My wife is currently in UK and I can get a dependent work [permit, but once she will be (in Feb/Mar) I also have to come back, in that case I will loose my job as well as UK job. I am really confused. Our consultant was telling if still they wont send +ive response, we will send e-mail and call them up, Cant we call them right now, Is there any proble, Do they entertain telephonic conversation on cases?

I am really worried, I want to go UK, so that my wife can extend her stay in UK or leave the job and shift with me. Any suggestions what I should do will be great help.

Thanks in advance
Bapat

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:33 am

hi elias,

Sorry about this, but I have experienced this issue twice this year.

My husbands package was lost in transit for about 4 months be4 we even realised it was lost but we eventually got it.

Letters from UK to naija are very funny. sometimes you get it in 7 working days or 10 sometimes it takes 1 month to get.
Right now its still within the average 3 weeks time frame and do not forget the holidays.

I strongly suggest you visit your postoffice closest to the address you gave and talk to them & explain to them, donot divulge the contents oo just say they are documents

In my case, i visited the Sabo post office 3 times begging endlessly before they agreed to look for it and they found it, unbroken and kept away. I was told they came to my address with a slip to come for collection 3 times (infact the dates were written on the envelope) and i dint show up so they kept it away.

I had a similar experience in september and until we visited V.I post ofice...no show.

So you will get it, go to the post office and pester them...gently oooo and you will get it.

Good Luck
My bow has been renewed

elias
Newly Registered

Post by elias » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:18 am

Yodikun,
I am most relieved by your contribution, at least my fear has finally been assuaged. I have been doing that anyway, l have developed a rapport with the postmen near my place and they reassured me that it would be found. Why l am perturbed is that the additional documents which l sent to them in December was sent back to me on the 12th and l received it on 28th while the main one has not been received since 30th of November when it was reportedly posted, you can see why l am frettened. How is your appeal coming up? I pray God would grant you favour this time around. Thanks so much.

elias
Newly Registered

Post by elias » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:58 pm

Yodiyokun,
To God be glory, my wife just called to say she had received it and it has been approved. Thanks so much everybody for your assistance.
I need latest tips for EC submission.

buntosanya

Post by buntosanya » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:05 pm

Congratulations elias. Wish you all the best in your EC Application
"Behold, i have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it."

ajex-2000

Post by ajex-2000 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:16 pm

Congratulations Elias!!!

All the best for your EC!!!!

Ajex_Mumbai :D :D :D

elias
Newly Registered

Post by elias » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:11 am

All,
I just submitted my application for EC after battling with the issue of getting accommodation and l know the favour of God has taken absolute control. I was surprised to be told that everything would be ready in 2 weeks time but l know it is well anyway. What is the time limit for EC now?

Another question is that a friend of mine who was refused EC last November and presently awaiting outcome of his appeal wants to apply afresh for HSMP but l told him to put it on hold pending the outcome of his appeal. Is it possible to apply afresh for HSMP while awaiting EC appeal? I need an answer as soon as possible. Thanks

elias
Newly Registered

Post by elias » Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:36 am

To God be the glory, our EC has been approved. if you can recall, l submitted our application at DHL last friday and was called on wednesday to attend an interview today. We got to the booth after so many ordeals of forgetting documents at home, we got there and the ECO did not ask us any question except chatting with us. This is to fulfill the work of God in our lives because as at when l submitted last week, l prayed for a week processing time and God answered and granted us as at when due.
May God bless you all, this forum has been a blessing to us mightily. Yodi, God will do your own soonest. Buntosanya, Charlie & co , May God fill your lives with joy. I feel like heaven.Thanks

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:52 am

Elias,
This is great news and in unbelievable record time ..wow. :lol:
I am so happy for yu guys.
When are you guys leaving??? lets know of your progress.
cheers
My bow has been renewed