ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Required

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mano
Newly Registered

Help Required

Post by Mano » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:55 pm

My history is brief,

I came on HSMP in April 2005. I have a baby and I could not work here as I was offered low salary jobs just as same as the babaysitter would cost me.
I tried working as sales rep. for 1 month but resigned as all what I was earning was going to babysitter.

My renewal is due in April and I must send docs on 15 march 2006.

Now I am offered 15k job but i will just two months payslips with me and bank account.

Dear moderators, and all other experienced people on this group, please help me to work out for my extension.

Will I get 3 year extension with only 2 month salary slips?

I have some interviews and rejection letters and some savings arround 3K.

Korben Dallas

Post by Korben Dallas » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:08 pm

it was mentioned by hsmp somewhere (in guide?) that you should prove you have the job to the moment of extension or didn't succeed, but made efforts in looking for one. I have similar situation now: came in late august this year and until now didn't see a salary.. (I'm running a business here and all my funds are going into it, but how I will explain this to hsmp guys - don't know yet). any ideas from our respective moderators and experienced guys?

hert

Help Required

Post by hert » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:13 pm

It's been mentioned in the HSMP guidelines that while applying for extension after about 11 months, one must show the evidence of employment/business in the chosen field or else evidence of all the efforts made to be economically active. In my opinion, you should attach all the documents like print-outs of interview/ offer letters, registration with consultant companies etc to prove that you made efforts in being economically active, and do include all the salary slips (if you have), NIN contribution alongwith the application.
The moderators can comment further on the rules/guidelines.
Good luck

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:39 pm

If you go ahead and accept the 15K offer I believe you will stand a good chance of getting renewed. Attach all your other evidence of seeking work if you wish also. I sucessfully applied for renewal having just started working two months earlier.
'In everything give thanks'