ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching T2G jobs

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nezinho

Switching T2G jobs

Post by nezinho » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Quick question:

Can I switch from one T2Gen job to another? Do I still have to meet the Resident Labour Test requirements assuming my skill is not on the Shortage Occupation List? Can I do it from within the UK or do I have to leave and do it from home?

Nezinho

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Do not make duplicate posts.

Read The resident labour market test. The RMLT is an "employer" requirement, not an employee requirement.

regards

nezinho

Apologies

Post by nezinho » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Do not make duplicate posts.

Read The resident labour market test. The RMLT is an "employer" requirement, not an employee requirement.

regards
Apologies. It won't happen again. I already made duplicate posts in the Tier 1 General and Tier 2 General forums - just so you know. PLLLEEAASEE keep my account open.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Apologies

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:16 pm

nezinho wrote: I already made duplicate posts in the Tier 1 General and Tier 2 General forums - just so you know.
Just like you everyone else has access to all the discussion forums on this website. You don't need to post the same questions at multiple places for others to know you have something you wish to be answered.

Don't worry .. nobody is closing your account! :wink:

regards