ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TWES

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adal_legal
Newly Registered

TWES

Post by adal_legal » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:01 am

Dear all,

I am new to this forum, and hope you will pay attention to my thread.
I have recently graduated from a UK University, and would like to apply for the TWES ''Training and Working Experience Scheme''. But I don't how to find a company to sponsor as they have to apply for the permit not me. Has anyone of us have done this before, or know anyone who has?
I would greatly appreciate any comment and advice you might have.

Thanks

rogerroger
Member of Standing

Post by rogerroger » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:04 pm

Hi adal

This is the time for you to use all your connections. I dont know how easy is it but you need to call all your buddies and ask them to approach companies for TWES. usually companies have some projects which some of the senior staff dont want to touch(Testing e.g.), and the companies will always like cheap labour on a contract basis