ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yusufff
Newly Registered

funds

Post by yusufff » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 pm

hey,

my question is really simple. I have used an oversees bank letter when applying that says my funds hadnt dropped below the required amount in the required time frame, however I havent included any bank statement or anything else like an online bank statement etc. (i didnt think it would create any problems given the 4th option in the application form is 'Letter from a bank or building society confirming funds and that they have been in bank for at least three months')

however after reading many post and seeing that the main reason for a lot of rejections is the maintenance issue, i have started to worry about if I have done something wrong, otherwise how they can allow just a bank letter whereas they even scrutinize every detail if you submit a bank statement(i.e. highly debated daily/at any time kind of criteria for funds)

oilly

Post by oilly » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 pm

if your bank letter says that you maintain balance 800 over 3 months time then you will be ok

good luck for you

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: funds

Post by yasa » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:44 pm

yusufff wrote:hey,

my question is really simple. I have used an oversees bank letter when applying that says my funds hadnt dropped below the required amount in the required time frame, however I havent included any bank statement or anything else like an online bank statement etc. (i didnt think it would create any problems given the 4th option in the application form is 'Letter from a bank or building society confirming funds and that they have been in bank for at least three months')

however after reading many post and seeing that the main reason for a lot of rejections is the maintenance issue, i have started to worry about if I have done something wrong, otherwise how they can allow just a bank letter whereas they even scrutinize every detail if you submit a bank statement(i.e. highly debated daily/at any time kind of criteria for funds)
if the letter says your money never gone below 800 than it should be fine..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================