ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Transfer of Conditions (Form TOC) question

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmphopeful

Transfer of Conditions (Form TOC) question

Post by hsmphopeful » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:47 pm

Hello Everyone,

And Happy New Year!

My current passport is full and I have to submit form TOC to transfer my residence permit to my new passport - do I need to send the old (current) one in addition to the new one with the appl. form? Can I send a certified (by solicitor) copy instead?

Thank you very much for your advice/opinions,

Edgar

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:36 am

Edgar posted :-
My current passport is full and I have to submit form TOC to transfer my residence permit to my new passport
(with my emphasis)

Edgar do you realise that you don't have to do this? That is, you should not encounter a problem using the old and the new passports together. Especially if your ILR is not too far away why not just wait for that to be put into the new passport?

Your actual question .... I shall leave others to comment upon that.
John

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:36 am

Hi John,

Many thanks for reply!

Yes, I was inaccurate in specifying why I have to - I have to travel on company business and will need visa pages, and would prefer to carry one passport instead of two - and my employer is paying the related expenses, so I thought I must do this now...

Kind regards,

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:38 pm

Dear All,

Any experience or thoughts on this topic? Have you submitted Form TOC? How did you go about it?

Many thanks!!