ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding limited company-Moderators(John,Sushil etc)helpppp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dev106
BANNED

regarding limited company-Moderators(John,Sushil etc)helpppp

Post by dev106 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Hello Friends,

Reason for this new thread is,i've seen many people(contractors) including me here in this forum who are working with their own limited company and are about to apply Tier-I General ,but got stuck with many doubts at the time of making visa application. I know that their are many threads which explains a lot regarding the documents,earnings,dividends etc but most of these threads are been placed randomly.
Its a sincere request to all the moderators that please could you clearly mention all the things what a person owning limited company should do, what documents he need to take while applying for TIER-1 General, can the person take dividends,P/L, shares etc.

Please moderators ,please help us:-(

Regards,

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: regarding limited company-Moderators(John,Sushil etc)hel

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm

dev106 wrote:Hello Friends,

Reason for this new thread is,i've seen many people(contractors) including me here in this forum who are working with their own limited company and are about to apply Tier-I General ,but got stuck with many doubts at the time of making visa application. I know that their are many threads which explains a lot regarding the documents,earnings,dividends etc but most of these threads are been placed randomly.
Its a sincere request to all the moderators that please could you clearly mention all the things what a person owning limited company should do, what documents he need to take while applying for TIER-1 General, can the person take dividends,P/L, shares etc.

Please moderators ,please help us:-(

Regards,

FOR Limited company

1 select an accountant to guide u time to time

regarding

What should an invoice contain
money laundering laws
when to take dividend

how much INCOME short or when to clsoe books fROM ho POINT OF VIEW

how to make dividend vouchers

and last an applicant need 2 items out of 3 items mentioned from acctns

1.sales summary on his letter head