ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- HSMP JR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dgat
Newly Registered

ILR- HSMP JR

Post by dgat » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi,

I have a question on the date of qualification for settlement under HSMP JR.

I had applied to HSMP and received an acknowledgement letter of the application on 30th March 2006( just 4 days earlier than HSMP cutoff date- 3rd April 2006) , and I had received the HSMP approval letter on 26 April 2006.

Does anyone know if Home Office keeps the exact dates when the HSMP application was received?

I would not qualify for ILR under HSMP-JR, if Home Office considers the approval date.

Turnham
Newly Registered

Post by Turnham » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 pm

I think they go by the date of the application, not the approval - as long as that application was successful, which yours was - so you are in luck ;)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:30 pm

HSMP INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN (ILR) JUDICIAL REVIEW: POLICY DOCUMENT wrote:Who does this document apply to?
a. Received an HSMP approval letter issued on the basis of an application made before 3 April 2006;
You are covered by this JR and can apply for ILR after 4 yeras.

Could you please PM me the phone no. / email address of the Immigration Enquiry team. Thanks!

regards

dgat
Newly Registered

Post by dgat » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:13 pm

I have called the immigration inquiry bureau number listed in the guidelines document.

Contact No : 0870 606 7766