ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need your assistance

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

owais
Newly Registered

need your assistance

Post by owais » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:44 pm

i have first cousine lives in canada . i just want to know that can i claim points of relative on basis of my cousine.
Regards

Garfielduk62
Newly Registered

Post by Garfielduk62 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:20 am

As we have just applied this year I made sure our application covered all possible points we could get; I also have a cousin who is a Canadian Citizen and nowhere in the explanatory notes does it say you can claim points for a cousin. Sorry if that is bad news but I am 99% sure I am correct, maybe one of the moderators can confirm this.

rely

Post by rely » Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:28 am

Garfielduk62 wrote:As we have just applied this year I made sure our application covered all possible points we could get; I also have a cousin who is a Canadian Citizen and nowhere in the explanatory notes does it say you can claim points for a cousin. Sorry if that is bad news but I am 99% sure I am correct, maybe one of the moderators can confirm this.
Sure.No points for this relation.
rely