ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw withdraw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khurramkhalid11
Newly Registered

psw withdraw

Post by khurramkhalid11 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:01 pm

hi
i have requested for psw withdrawl today..and told that i have to travel urgently to my country,...

they said they will send the passport in 10 days...is there anybody who has withdrawn the application and can tell me how many days it takes...or how many working days it takes normally?

Thanks for replies

oilly

Post by oilly » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:24 pm

i've read from the website, they said they will send it back to you in 10 days for maximum.

hero
Newly Registered

Post by hero » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:56 pm

could u tell me how u contact to H.O. for withdrawal of your visa and u can apply this from ur own country or not?
thanks

Rahul_S
Newly Registered

Post by Rahul_S » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:10 pm

hero wrote:could u tell me how u contact to H.O. for withdrawal of your visa and u can apply this from ur own country or not?
thanks
You can dial their contact centre number. Yes you can apply from your country again.

aries2010
Newly Registered

Re: psw withdraw

Post by aries2010 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:58 pm

khurramkhalid11 wrote:hi
i have requested for psw withdrawl today..and told that i have to travel urgently to my country,...

they said they will send the passport in 10 days...is there anybody who has withdrawn the application and can tell me how many days it takes...or how many working days it takes normally?

Thanks for replies
I am also thinking to withdraw my application, if I will not get my passport back next week.

psw2010
Newly Registered

Post by psw2010 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:48 am

How long did it take until you received your documents back? How about the application fee? Is there any way to refund the money?

chinagef

Post by chinagef » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:53 am

psw2010 wrote:How long did it take until you received your documents back? How about the application fee? Is there any way to refund the money?
In my experience the documents do come back within 10 working days - however given the festive period, they may take longer.

I am almost certain they will not refund the money if the application fee has already been processed, though I suppose there is nothing to stop you from trying.