ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

photo specification

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

esal

photo specification

Post by esal » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 pm

hi ppl,

for this tier2 visa I got photos done from Post office passport booth.
but they came out little dark ... although face is clear but not a very bright photograph as they shown in the photo specification doc ... will this be alright or should I get it done again?

wanted to do myself by clicking photos and get printed from office on photo paper but didn't want to risk the application only for photos and hence went for passport booth but now not sure of these photos ..

any suggestions???

thanks

ash786
BANNED

Re: photo specification

Post by ash786 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:31 pm

esal wrote:hi ppl,

for this tier2 visa I got photos done from Post office passport booth.
but they came out little dark ... although face is clear but not a very bright photograph as they shown in the photo specification doc ... will this be alright or should I get it done again?

wanted to do myself by clicking photos and get printed from office on photo paper but didn't want to risk the application only for photos and hence went for passport booth but now not sure of these photos ..

any suggestions???

thanks
1. My advise is to go to a shop and get it done properly.