ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help ash and all

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dgill
Newly Registered

help ash and all

Post by dgill » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:02 am

Hi all,
I have got my PSW visa on 8th jan 2010. I am going to apply dependent visa for my wife very soon from New Delhi and then we both are flying next to U.K end of next month. I am going to provide following documents in application:-

marriage certificate
Bank statement
letter from bank
pass book
Photograph
Passport.
Photocopies of my passport and visa

My question is do i need to provide my original passport with application or photocopies will do?

Please have a look and tell me if anything is missing from the document list provided above.

Regards

Vamiq.khan

Post by Vamiq.khan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Dear Friend

I am also preparing my dependent's case and it will be lodge from Pakistan.

I have gather following docs.

1. Passport mine and dependent . With photocopies of PSW visa of mine (Expecting to receive soon). Also attach the copies of your photo and details given at begging of passport.

2. Bank Statements (3 months).

3. Photographs of dependent.

4. Tenancy Agreement. And a letter from landlord stating that he is agree to accept u and ur wife as his tenant. And his property is furnished and spacious enough for couple. (I can supply a format).

5. Evidence of marriage. (Photographs, rubbish on CD and my nikkah Nama).

6. I have attached my 3 months salary slips and a letter from employer.

7. VAF10 Visa form.

8. Sponsorship declaration letter from main applicant. (I can supply format).

9. Exact fees.

Hope it will help. I will let you now if any thing I forget to add.

With Regards
Vamiq

mcaibuq2

Post by mcaibuq2 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Vamiq.khan wrote:Dear Friend

I am also preparing my dependent's case and it will be lodge from Pakistan.

I have gather following docs.

1. Passport mine and dependent . With photocopies of PSW visa of mine (Expecting to receive soon). Also attach the copies of your photo and details given at begging of passport.

2. Bank Statements (3 months).

3. Photographs of dependent.

4. Tenancy Agreement. And a letter from landlord stating that he is agree to accept u and ur wife as his tenant. And his property is furnished and spacious enough for couple. (I can supply a format).

5. Evidence of marriage. (Photographs, rubbish on CD and my nikkah Nama).

6. I have attached my 3 months salary slips and a letter from employer.

7. VAF10 Visa form.

8. Sponsorship declaration letter from main applicant. (I can supply format).

9. Exact fees.

Hope it will help. I will let you now if any thing I forget to add.

With Regards
Vamiq
Hi, if possible can you plz send me the formats for Sponsorship declaration letter from main applicant and the Tenancy Agreement. Also dont forget to add proof that you have been in cotact with your wife such as phone bills, calling cards etc.

Vamiq.khan

Post by Vamiq.khan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi

Kindly also don't forget to attach a proof of address. You need to add your mobile phones bills that must post at your residential address, of which you made a tenancy agreement and where your bank statements is being posted.

I am also planned to supply my two mobile phone bills.

What if I am in contact with my wife via Skype, MSN or Yahoo messenger.

With Regards
Vamiq

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Vamiq.khan wrote:Hi

Kindly also don't forget to attach a proof of address. You need to add your mobile phones bills that must post at your residential address, of which you made a tenancy agreement and where your bank statements is being posted.

I am also planned to supply my two mobile phone bills.

What if I am in contact with my wife via Skype, MSN or Yahoo messenger.

With Regards
Vamiq
Omg!! I am so happy that I am not married and have no dependants....

dgill
Newly Registered

Post by dgill » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:38 pm

thanks dear friend,

its because I am in India since july 2009. so i have no accomodation in U.K. i am going to travel with my wife. we will stay at my friends place for couple of weeks and then sought out accomodation, so i cant provide any accomodation proof. but i think its fine as long as you have sufficient funds to accomodate. Other than this i will provide few photographs of marrige with application.

thanks and regards,

Vamiq.khan

Post by Vamiq.khan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Dgill

You should ask ur friend to write a letter to British high commissioner and shoow his consent to accept u as a temporary guest tenant. Exactly this my cousin has done. My bro in law has wrote a letter and stated that my cousin wil stay with my bro in law until a certain date. And cousin got a visa

do this I would highly recommend

fshhddn

Post by fshhddn » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Your documents are sufficient for the application. but you must also take note of the maintenance fund you need to show. If you have been in the UK for more than 12 months, it will be 533 and make sure you have all the proofs to show this. It seems there is a lapse between the time you been in the UK and the time you got your PSW. Is it a PSW entry clearance? If it is, very likely you need to show 1600+800 for 3 months for each dependant. Tq.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:52 pm

1 Watever has been said above is correct.
2. Nobody shud be worried about not providing phone bills and its not a requirement.

ash786
BANNED

Re: help ash and all

Post by ash786 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:55 pm

dgill wrote:Hi all,
I have got my PSW visa on 8th jan 2010. I am going to apply dependent visa for my wife very soon from New Delhi and then we both are flying next to U.K end of next month. I am going to provide following documents in application:-

marriage certificate
Bank statement
letter from bank
pass book
Photograph
Passport.
Photocopies of my passport and visa

My question is do i need to provide my original passport with application or photocopies will do?

Please have a look and tell me if anything is missing from the document list provided above.

Regards
1. The only thing missing for you is.

Employment reference and the Tenancy agreement u hav to provide proof for your accomodation plus that there is enough space for two people.

2. Provide the photocopies of u passport details plus the visa page and that shud be fine.

dgill
Newly Registered

Post by dgill » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 am

hi ash and all,

Thanks for your help. I am not working anywhere right now, so i really cant provide employment reference. i was studying till june 2009 and i came back to India on july 2010. So never got a chance to look for jobs. I am going to start looking for jobs this time when i will be in U.K.

Second thing you cant have a Tenancy agreement until and unless you been physically in U.K. You need to be there to sign it. So i need to be there first and then i need to sought out my accomodation. so i cant provide my tenency agreement as well. I can tell my friend to send me a letter that they are willing to give us accomodation and they have enough space.

Thanks and regards

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:08 pm

dgill wrote:hi ash and all,

Thanks for your help. I am not working anywhere right now, so i really cant provide employment reference. i was studying till june 2009 and i came back to India on july 2010. So never got a chance to look for jobs. I am going to start looking for jobs this time when i will be in U.K.

Second thing you cant have a Tenancy agreement until and unless you been physically in U.K. You need to be there to sign it. So i need to be there first and then i need to sought out my accomodation. so i cant provide my tenency agreement as well. I can tell my friend to send me a letter that they are willing to give us accomodation and they have enough space.

Thanks and regards
1. Then u shud "Seeking Employment" on the form and shud provide the details where u will be staying on u arrival in the UK.

dgill
Newly Registered

Post by dgill » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:53 pm

hi ash,
thanks for ur help.

I will write down seeking employment in application form. Also i will write down address and phone number of my friend where we going to stay for short period of time in application form . Anythin else you think is required in application.

dgill
Newly Registered

Post by dgill » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:44 pm

one more question ash. Can you tell me please what i need to fill in the following application form. I am providing you link for vaf10 dependent visa application form:=

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... 3073/vaf10.

I have confusion in part 7 of this application form. As i have finished study and got my PSW visa and i am not working anywhere right now. I am going to u.k. next month and start seeking for employment once i will be there.

I want your help from 7.13 to 7.17 of part 7 of this application precisely.
thanks and regards.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:38 pm

dgill wrote:one more question ash. Can you tell me please what i need to fill in the following application form. I am providing you link for vaf10 dependent visa application form:=

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... 3073/vaf10.

I have confusion in part 7 of this application form. As i have finished study and got my PSW visa and i am not working anywhere right now. I am going to u.k. next month and start seeking for employment once i will be there.

I want your help from 7.13 to 7.17 of part 7 of this application precisely.
thanks and regards.
1. 7.13 write PSW visa holder
2. 7.14 write seeking employment
3. 7.15 leave it blank as u r PSW visa holder.
4. 7.16 write u uni address there
5. 7.17 provide the telephone number and name of the person who deals with international students and their visas as requested by HO.

dgill
Newly Registered

Post by dgill » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:17 pm

hi ash,
Thanks for your help. sorry to bother you again. I forgot to ask you what i need to fill in 7.18 and 7.19, part 7 of vaf10)the link for that is above in the thread) psw dependent application form. I didnot ask you last time.

Should i mention my course start date and course end date for the course i did to get PSW in 7.18 and 7.19.

7.18 When did/will the main applicant’s job or course >>>>>>
of study begin?

7.19 When is the job or course of study expected to finish?

In post above somebody specified Sponsorship declaration letter. Do i need to provide that. As fas as i know and as far as i read in policy guidelines of PSW dependet, you dont require such a thing, which is sponsorship declaration letter. As long as you maintained your balance for 3 months, they dont bother about this thing.

Thanks and regards.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:04 pm

dgill wrote:hi ash,
Thanks for your help. sorry to bother you again. I forgot to ask you what i need to fill in 7.18 and 7.19, part 7 of vaf10)the link for that is above in the thread) psw dependent application form. I didnot ask you last time.

Should i mention my course start date and course end date for the course i did to get PSW in 7.18 and 7.19.

7.18 When did/will the main applicant’s job or course >>>>>>
of study begin?

7.19 When is the job or course of study expected to finish?

In post above somebody specified Sponsorship declaration letter. Do i need to provide that. As fas as i know and as far as i read in policy guidelines of PSW dependet, you dont require such a thing, which is sponsorship declaration letter. As long as you maintained your balance for 3 months, they dont bother about this thing.

Thanks and regards.
1. These questions shud be answered according to your PSW visa start and end dates.
2. A sponsor letter is basically a simple letter address to High Commission that u wud like to sponsor your wife and you will be responsible for her expenses. There is not much to include in this letter but u can list or give details of the documents u have submitted.
3. This is not a requirement but it will certainly help for the visa.

dgill
Newly Registered

Post by dgill » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:21 am

Thanks ash,
Money is in wife's account. She deposited money on 23/10/09. But on 22/11/09 the bank and account was upgraded to CBS(Central banking system). So she is having different account number prior to CBS and different account number after CBS with the same bank and same branch.
Even in her pass book the account number is prior to CBS but there is an entry in pass book which is saying that the account number is changed with new account number after CBS.

Even we are providing bank statement from the period prior to CBS and bank statement after CBS. Also they will write all the story on a letter head of bank with stamp and sign.

What i want to know is will this work according to you as everything is genuine? and any suggestions if u find out something.

Thanks and regards.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 pm

dgill wrote:Thanks ash,
Money is in wife's account. She deposited money on 23/10/09. But on 22/11/09 the bank and account was upgraded to CBS(Central banking system). So she is having different account number prior to CBS and different account number after CBS with the same bank and same branch.
Even in her pass book the account number is prior to CBS but there is an entry in pass book which is saying that the account number is changed with new account number after CBS.

Even we are providing bank statement from the period prior to CBS and bank statement after CBS. Also they will write all the story on a letter head of bank with stamp and sign.

What i want to know is will this work according to you as everything is genuine? and any suggestions if u find out something.

Thanks and regards.
1. That shud be fine ma8 as the miney does not have to be in 1 account and as long as you have maintained the required balance u wud be fine.