ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

high_aimer

Re: pasport submet after allowed appeal

Post by high_aimer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

sam-zen wrote:hi guys any one submet pasport after allowed appeal in islamabad. i submet mine 4 jan2010,stell waiting pasport back for visa stamp, any one same case..gerrye office sayes 25 working dayes.
After an allowed appeal, I resubmitted my 7 months old UK born son's (Tier1 G dependant) passport on 3rd of December and I am still waiting!

lubzy

Call Letter

Post by lubzy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:45 am

High Aimer

When you resubmitted your passport, did the call letter come by standard postal service or was it signed for? How many weeks after the appeal did you receive it?

Thanks

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:08 am

It was an out of country application for a small child. Initially they refused it as they ovrlooked an attached doc. I wrote an email to the Entry Clearance Manager in Abu Dhabi who overturned the refusal within 3 days and emailed me back advising to resubmit the passport.

lubzy

Thank You High Aimer

Post by lubzy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:04 pm

I've been trying to find out whether to stay patiently waiting for my husband's call letter to arrive (appeal allowed at hearing almost 10 weeks ago) or to start chasing.

Can anyone who has received a call letter kindly clarify, is it issued by Gerry's or directly by Islamabad BHC? If by Gerry's is it worth contacting them to check if they have had the go ahead from Islamabad and are just taking their own sweet time in issuing a letter?

Many Thanks

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:49 pm

hi lubzy if your husband appeal allowed normaly 2 to 3 weak you recived call latter from islamabad/abudhabi,no point to contect gerrys they are just post man for BHC. if you not recived cotect abu dhabi they will send you .
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:54 pm

any one recived pasport after visa stamp. allowed appeal december2009/jan2020 submession??????????plz update

lubzy

Sam

Post by lubzy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Do you have a contact e-mail for abu dhabi?

high_aimer

Re: Sam

Post by high_aimer » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm

lubzy wrote:Do you have a contact e-mail for abu dhabi?
appeals.AbuDhabi@fco.gov.uk

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:21 pm

sam-zen wrote:any one recived pasport after visa stamp. allowed appeal december2009/jan2020 submession??????????plz update
my frnd recieve passport on 20th of this jan after resubmiting passport with call letter, he submitted his passport on 20 NOV, and me my self also submmitted my passport on 11 of NOV but still didnt get it back, unfortunatley i recieved an email from embassy that send us new college visa letters at this email, email address is given, so im also bit confused about the college visa letters, becoz the letters which i submitted with the passport will expire on 1st of FEb but now again why embassy is asking for new visa letters ?? although i submitted my passport in the month of nov and at that time my classes will be starting in 19 JAN, i really dont understand this, if someone has any idea regarding this, plz put some light over it. ill be very thankful to you.

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 pm

any body please tell me what to do, embassy is asking for new college visa letters, although last date for showing up in the college is 1st FEb, but now which new college visa letters , embassy is asking for ?

i have already submitted my letters with call letter and passport on 11 NOV. now after more than 2 months why they are asking me to email us new college visa letters ??

what does it means ? plz guide mee

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:03 pm

hi send him same latter again visa latter,if you classes alredy start,then contect you college/universty explain him you visa problem they will send you new visa latter and allowed you to join bit late in clases,i thing its not big problem...
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:08 pm

hi wiidang-43, is that you frend contect gerry regarding his pasport back, R gerry contect himself when you pasport back visa stamp fromBHC.

how can we track our pasport from net,coz after appeal allowed when you pasport submet ,they give you diffrence ref no.we cant tarck pasport from gerry website from this REF no...any body explain thanqs
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:13 pm

hi 43. send you current visa latter ASAP and explain him,you need to travel ASAP for join your classes,hope fully they will seand you pasport back with visa stamp befor 1st feb2010.inshallah
SAM JORDY

usmanrocks
Newly Registered

Post by usmanrocks » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:54 pm

@ wildangel43

Brother please tell me who refused your fresh application,if it was done by Islamabad or Abu Dhabi.Who sent you the calling letter BHC Islamabad or BHC Abu Dhabi.

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 pm

sam-zen wrote:hi send him same latter again visa latter,if you classes alredy start,then contect you college/universty explain him you visa problem they will send you new visa latter and allowed you to join bit late in clases,i thing its not big problem...
i had a photocopy of those letters and i hve already sent them, but the point is that, is the black n white photocopy is accpetable or not ? becoz i dont have original letters, becoz those letters were also submitted with the passport,

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 pm

sam-zen wrote:hi wiidang-43, is that you frend contect gerry regarding his pasport back, R gerry contect himself when you pasport back visa stamp fromBHC.

how can we track our pasport from net,coz after appeal allowed when you pasport submet ,they give you diffrence ref no.we cant tarck pasport from gerry website from this REF no...any body explain thanqs
my friend didnt contact gerry, he recieved a call from gerry in the morning to collect his passport, n there is no way to track our passport online for the call letter cases. so have to wait simply for the call. :-( just like me, im also wating for the call.

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:19 pm

usmanrocks wrote:@ wildangel43

Brother please tell me who refused your fresh application,if it was done by Islamabad or Abu Dhabi.Who sent you the calling letter BHC Islamabad or BHC Abu Dhabi.
my application was refused from abu dhabi, but appeal was lodged again islamabad ECO. really i also dont understand this, becoz on my determination it was wrttien that appeal is against ECO islamabad but my refusal stamp was clearly showing that it was refused from abu dhai, becoz the stamp was of abu dhai.

and about call letter. call letter was from abu dbhai but it didnt come to u directly from abu dhabi, first they sent it to islamabad then from islamabad office they will send it to ur address which was wrriten in ur visa application form

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:39 am

Brother please tell me who refused your fresh application,if it was done by Islamabad or Abu Dhabi.Who sent you the calling letter BHC Islamabad or BHC Abu Dhab
All settlement/appeals are dealt in Abu Dhabi as Brit embassy in Isb is not open to public.

Call letter/phone will be from Gerrys in Islamabad as they are handling agents

lubzy

Settlement Visas

Post by lubzy » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 am

According to the Immigration Advisory Service, settlement visas have been sent to Croydon (UK) for processing since November 2009:

New High Commissioner told Pakistan visas need urgent attention
11-12-2009
Keith Best, Chief Executive of IAS, delivered the opening speech of welcome to Adam Thompson at a dinner on Wednesday 9 December at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London for Parliamentarians from both the British House of Lords and House of Commons and from Pakistan as well as British Pakistanis to signal his appointment as the new British High Commissioner in taking up his post in Islamabad in the third week of January. Both Keith Best and several of the Parliamentarians mentioned immigration and visas and the new High Commissioner also referred to these in his own remarks. He is well aware of the issues.

There is no doubt that there have been problems for Pakistanis coming to the UK and this has caused resentment and personal difficulty. Both the IAS offices in Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur as well as the IAS offices in the UK and Keith Best have dealt with many of these.

“Our concern has been not only in the high rate of refusals and the delays but also the problems of understanding and cultural sensitivity towards Pakistan of British entry clearance officers who are based in the UK and Abu Dhabi when making decisions respectively on family settlement and other applicationsâ€

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm

hi some one told me people who submet pasport in december/jan2010 they will recived 3 weak is that tru...i am also waiting 3 weaks. hope for the best
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:47 pm

wildangel43 wrote:
sam-zen wrote:hi send him same latter again visa latter,if you classes alredy start,then contect you college/universty explain him you visa problem they will send you new visa latter and allowed you to join bit late in clases,i thing its not big problem...
i had a photocopy of those letters and i hve already sent them, but the point is that, is the black n white photocopy is accpetable or not ? becoz i dont have original letters, becoz those letters were also submitted with the passport,
...............yes black copy is accepted,coular photo copy is illlegal,dont send clour copy to any embassy they are not accepted..
SAM JORDY

sam-zen

Post by sam-zen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:50 pm

...................hi i got few spealing mestake ignoor that .coz my first languge is french.
SAM JORDY

wildangel43

Post by wildangel43 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 am

sam-zen wrote:
wildangel43 wrote:
...............yes black copy is accepted,coular photo copy is illlegal,dont send clour copy to any embassy they are not accepted..
but embassy sent an email to me that "send us new college visa letters at this email or by fax". email and fax number is given,

what if ill send them them copy after scanning via email, that it will also bhe accpted or not ?

uiqbal

Post by uiqbal » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:32 am

Hi,

I am applying for my mother visit visa based on VAF1B.
Can somebody tell me what to fill in:

4.17 - All depenant children details
What is categorized by dependant?
I have two brothers over 18 both studying and sort of dependant - does she have to write the names?

All children not living at the home address?
Here do i have to mention my name and my other brother and sister -- who are married and living on their own?

Regards,
Raja

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Definition of dependnt children

* are under 18 years of age, and

* cannot support yourself financially, are not married or in a civil partnership and are not living independently away from your parents.

If these apply fill it in, if not leave it blank

See your email for visa sponsorship letter