ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for FLR in Croydon office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

enm1sg

Applying for FLR in Croydon office

Post by enm1sg » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:59 pm

Hi ,

I have already got the work permit approval from Home office through my prospect employer . Now I want to apply for FLR . The problem is that I have already completed my Master course in UK and will have the result at the end of Jan . Now if I can apply for FLR from student visa to work visa without my result of UK education and I am happy to provide a letter from the university that I have completed my course and exams and final result is awiated .

Thanks for your advise in advance .

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:18 pm

I believe the immigration rules require successful completion of your UK degree. I am sure you will pass if its the case you applied yourself accordingly but the Home Office don't know this unless they have a crystal ball. So unless the documentation from the university states you have already completed plus passed the course and are merely awaiting a graduation then it follows the application will fail.