ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gross Amount Increase on pay slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kuppala
Newly Registered

Gross Amount Increase on pay slips

Post by kuppala » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 am

Hello Everybody,

I am working in USA and I will be claiming my previous earnings from feb 22 2009 to feb 20 2010. I get salary paid bi weekly. Total I will be having 24 pay slips. In the first 5 pay slips my gross salary is 1500 and next 4 pay slips my Gross salary is 1700 and remaining pay slips my gross salary is 2038. These changes in Gross salary is due to unpaid leave . Will this create any problems ? Please advice.

Please let me know is it good to submit pay slips and bank statements are my proofs or the letter from employer clearly mentioning the Gross,Net, Pay period and pay date with the bank statements ?

Thanks,
Kumar

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Gross Amount Increase on pay slips

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 am

kuppala wrote:Hello Everybody,

I am working in USA and I will be claiming my previous earnings from feb 22 2009 to feb 20 2010. I get salary paid bi weekly. Total I will be having 24 pay slips. In the first 5 pay slips my gross salary is 1500 and next 4 pay slips my Gross salary is 1700 and remaining pay slips my gross salary is 2038. These changes in Gross salary is due to unpaid leave . Will this create any problems ? Please advice.

Please let me know is it good to submit pay slips and bank statements are my proofs or the letter from employer clearly mentioning the Gross,Net, Pay period and pay date with the bank statements ?

Thanks,
Kumar
Gross is fine. Don't worry about it.

Also Payslips+ Bank statement is as good as Emp Letter+ bank statement. You can choose any or whichever is available easily.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:01 am

If the payslips are ORIGINALS and in standard format.. then payslips + Bankstatements are fine if not prefer for employers letter + Bankstatements