ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Be aware of new tier2 and dependent form from 7th & 15th

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

esal

Be aware of new tier2 and dependent form from 7th & 15th

Post by esal » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

hi everyone who is thinking to apply for tier2 general or dependent visa ..

HO has introduced new forms from 7th Jan for tier2 sponsored visa and from 15th Jan for dependts ..

i was about to send with old form as i had already filled it and was waiting for sponsership code ... just before the day to send applicaiton I happen to visit HO's website to read policy guidlines and realsed very recently they these forms are published ... not sure what happens if we send old applications forms after the new ones published ...

neway all the best to all...

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 pm

esal.. thanks for sharing..
It is very critical for people to check these latest forms.. because many people apply just few weeks/days before their visa expiry and invalid applications can cause real trouble and put them in soup of problems..

jiggyjunk
Newly Registered

Post by jiggyjunk » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Just seen this. I think I had submitted the new forms, now I am not sure. I think if you use the wrong forms they refund the payment and return documents to you, but I am not certain. Can anyone confirm this?