ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR requirements -advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Katamatin2321
Newly Registered

ILR requirements -advise

Post by Katamatin2321 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi

I have applied for ILR based on 10 years long residency rules in March 2009 and have not heard from Home Office since then.

My 5 years Work Permit qualifying period is due to come soon in June 2010 this year.

Will be grateful is someone can shade some light here:

If the decision is still pending by then can I send them a letter stating that my 5 year WP qualifying period or is it best to pull out and re-apply using the 5 years route.

Documentations for 5 year WP -ILR- My salary is coming in to my bank account, but my bank balance is always on overdraft- is this ok to show to the immigration officer for 5 Yrs ILR purposes in June? Will be helpful i I know the answer -so that I can be prepared.

Thanks

diago_nelson

Re: ILR requirements -advise

Post by diago_nelson » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:55 pm

With regards to ILR under WP, you can show your bank stmts with overdraft. There is no maintenance requiement for ILR.
You need to show P60's, atleast last 3 mths payslips, 3 mths bank stmts, letter from employer.
Katamatin2321 wrote:Hi

I have applied for ILR based on 10 years long residency rules in March 2009 and have not heard from Home Office since then.

My 5 years Work Permit qualifying period is due to come soon in June 2010 this year.

Will be grateful is someone can shade some light here:

If the decision is still pending by then can I send them a letter stating that my 5 year WP qualifying period or is it best to pull out and re-apply using the 5 years route.

Documentations for 5 year WP -ILR- My salary is coming in to my bank account, but my bank balance is always on overdraft- is this ok to show to the immigration officer for 5 Yrs ILR purposes in June? Will be helpful i I know the answer -so that I can be prepared.

Thanks