ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank statement issue , need help please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zamir
Newly Registered

Bank statement issue , need help please

Post by zamir » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Guys,

I get paid weekly and payment method is cash (tax deducted) , i got my Tier 1 (general) refused cuz my bank statement did not show the net salary amount as on my pay slip and the reason was that i wud deposit my wages when i got time and sometimes it was for 2 to 3 weeks salary in one deposit.

wen i found out that i will have trouble showing the evidence , i requested my employer to change my payment method to chq , which he did and i started to deposit cheques in my account but it was late by then. I got a letter from my employer explaining company's policy reagrding payment method, also i had p60 to cover the period where payment method was cash but i came to know only after the refusal that p60 is from the same source.

now i have to apply in april again and i am already going crazy what to do .

- my company's name does not appear on my bank statement but only just the deposited chq amount, will it be a problem ?

is there any other document i can provide instead of bank statment ?

could any one please please help , i have already sufered at the hands of HO

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Next time get a letter from employer in the format in sticky provided by chetan above just add cheque no to that table format..

DATE>>GROSS SAL>>NET SAL>>TAX>>CHEQNO:>>DATE CREDITED

zamir
Newly Registered

Post by zamir » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanks Ramesh,

but is there any alternative for bank statement i can provide as second source,

i did make a table explaining gross and net salary as well as payment method of chq and cash in the form of a table but it did not help.

Advise me please

appreciate for ur reply

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Is amount not credited in your bank? Even if you were paid by cheque/cash there must be entry in the bank.
zamir wrote:Thanks Ramesh,

but is there any alternative for bank statement i can provide as second source,

i did make a table explaining gross and net salary as well as payment method of chq and cash in the form of a table but it did not help.

Advise me please

appreciate for ur reply

zamir
Newly Registered

Post by zamir » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:39 pm

Yes , it did credit and did appear on my bank statement , but company's name do not appear as i have to deposit it myself.

i dont know if case wroker looks at net amount on payslip against the exact amount credited on bank statement ?

or is it a must for company name to appear on my bank statement also ?

Advise please , thnk u all

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:10 am

zamir wrote:Yes , it did credit and did appear on my bank statement , but company's name do not appear as i have to deposit it myself.

i dont know if case wroker looks at net amount on payslip against the exact amount credited on bank statement ?

COmpany name in the bankstatement is not a problem (most of the aplicants in here will not have company name in the BStatements atleast i did not have)..

And that too if you get letter from your employer stating the amount and date credited.. Caseworker will be ok with that..

Payslips/employers letter + Bankstatements are the best and simpleway to show proofs for Earnings..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:15 am

Agree with Ramesh above.

yasa
Diamond Member

Post by yasa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 am

zamir wrote:Yes , it did credit and did appear on my bank statement , but company's name do not appear as i have to deposit it myself.

Company's name does not matter in your bank statement but case worker definitely looks at net amount on your payslips and it should corroborate with your bank statement. And bank statement is the most important source to get points. Do highlight all the entries in your bank statement to make it easier.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

zamir
Newly Registered

Post by zamir » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Thank you guys, appreciate your responses.
Really Grateful.
just one last question,

if i just produce employer's letter without payslips, will that do?

vks

Post by vks » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:52 pm

zamir wrote:Thank you guys, appreciate your responses.
Really Grateful.
just one last question,

Should be fine!

From the Tier1 general guidance!
This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay.â€
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm

zamir wrote:Thank you guys, appreciate your responses.
Really Grateful.
just one last question,

Make sure that the employer letter is on company letterhead n all details of you n salary details like
GROSS_NET_TAX_MONTH_DATE:CREDITED.. are all covered..

please see chetan's sticky above for sample

zamir
Newly Registered

Post by zamir » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Got that clear guys , thanks,

another doubt i need advise on , on some occassions , there is pennies diference in my payslip net amount and the pay chq , i mean they do not match by pennies, rest matches for example my net pay on the payslip is 342.16 but the actual cheq deposited was 342.36 , is it going to be a problem ?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 pm

zamir wrote:Got that clear guys , thanks,

another doubt i need advise on , on some occassions , there is pennies diference in my payslip net amount and the pay chq , i mean they do not match by pennies, rest matches for example my net pay on the payslip is 342.16 but the actual cheq deposited was 342.36 , is it going to be a problem ?
better get a letter from the employer matching the net pay and amount credited into your bank.

zamir
Newly Registered

Post by zamir » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Thank you very much guys , really appreciate your time and advise.