ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant application - Rental agreement

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kulksnikhil1

Dependant application - Rental agreement

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:46 am

Could somebody advice me on the components of a legal rental agreement? I have an agreement with my landlord which is basically a document which has signatures of me and my landlord. It has all the basic clauses of a rental agreement.

Also, the place I am planning to live after my dependents (Wife and Son) arrive in UK is a double bedroom in a shared accomodation.

Would including a rental agreement of the type explained above for the type of accomodation explained above, help in strengthening my applications of dependant visas?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: Dependant application - Rental agreement

Post by yasa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:47 pm

kulksnikhil1 wrote:Could somebody advice me on the components of a legal rental agreement? I have an agreement with my landlord which is basically a document which has signatures of me and my landlord. It has all the basic clauses of a rental agreement.

Also, the place I am planning to live after my dependents (Wife and Son) arrive in UK is a double bedroom in a shared accomodation.

Would including a rental agreement of the type explained above for the type of accomodation explained above, help in strengthening my applications of dependant visas?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
U can get a NOC from your land lord stating he/ she has no problems in accomodating your family..
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

kulksnikhil1

Re: Dependant application - Rental agreement

Post by kulksnikhil1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

yasa wrote: U can get a NOC from your land lord stating he/ she has no problems in accomodating your family..
Thanks yasa for your reply.

Is it possible to get a template for this NOC? Also, does my landlord has to provide any kind of proof that he is the owner of the premises or just a letter from him would be sufficient?

And I am applying for my dependents from India. So whom should the NOC letter be addressed to? is the following OK?

Entry Clearance Officer,
UK Border Agency
UK High Commission in India

thanks again !!!

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm

ya u can address the entry clearance office as u mentioned.

or you can write like this as I write this when I applied for my wife.

Entry Clearance/Visa Officer
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx India.

I applied with tenancy agreement, landlord latter that he has no problem/objection (that was a simple letter I typed myself and got his signature on) and the most important thing is letter from council...... also called accomodation suitability letter (I have seen/listened many cases being rejected because of not having that letter).

Good luck