ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension Form HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

webaamir
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension Form HELP

Post by webaamir » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi,
I would really appreciate if someone help me in following issue's in HSMP extension Form.

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in
the applicant’s passport or travel document.

Is this is RED Color Printed Digital (123456) Number on my visa???

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel
document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which
shows his/her current leave unavailable?

I have enter first time in UK 16 months ago, Should i have to select No option??

Many thanks,
Aamir

webaamir
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP Extension Form HELP

Post by webaamir » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 am

Please any reply ???

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:03 am

webaamir wrote:Hi,
I would really appreciate if someone help me in following issue's in HSMP extension Form.

D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in
the applicant’s passport or travel document.

Is this is RED Color Printed Digital (123456) Number on my visa??? - YES

D5. Are either the applicant’s current and/or any one of his/her previous passport(s) or travel document(s) that he/she has used to travel to, and remain in, the United Kingdom which shows his/her current leave unavailable?

I have enter first time in UK 16 months ago, Should i have to select No option?? - yes go with NO (asuming ur previous passport u used to travel to Uk do not show ur current leave unavaiable)

Many thanks,
Aamir

webaamir
Newly Registered

Post by webaamir » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks you very much.........