ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fee not yet deducted!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kamal_ece

Fee not yet deducted!!!

Post by kamal_ece » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi,

I applied on 20th Jan 2010 by Royal mail Special delivery next day 09:00AM. Application delivered status online on Royal Mail webiste.

So far I haven't received any communication from Home office and also money not deducted so far.

Approached the bank branches and checked if HO contacted them or any transcation on this front.
They said if there are sufficent funds and details supplied by applicant is correct the bank will never stop a transaction.

Do I need to contact HO in this regard?
Anyone applied on the same date and got through the payment step?

Regards,
Kamal

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Fee not yet deducted!!!

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 pm

Kamal... pls check the below msgs..

i think there is some delay in deducting the Fees in few cases.. please find a couple of recent applicants having the same situation..
crusador0408
Member of Standing

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shabanaimrank wrote:
Type: HSMP extension under Tier 1 general

Application sent: 19/01/010
Docs received by HO : 20/01/2010
Payment deducted: no response yet no acknowledgement i m so worried shall i call them and ask?

I posted on same date but no fee is deducted yet. I will post as soon as I get any updates. Good luck.

cminuta
Newly Registered

Post by cminuta » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:57 pm

I sent application on the 18th, arrived at HO on 19th and payment was deducted on the 20th

akb

Fees not deducted yet

Post by akb » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 pm

Hi Kamal,

I am also in similar situation.
Application sent on 21-01-2010 - Royal Mail special delivery
Application received on Jan 22nd.
Fee not yet deducted.
Please update once your fee is deducted.

Cheers,
akb

svuk

Re: Fees not deducted yet

Post by svuk » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm

akb wrote:Hi Kamal,

Fee not yet deducted.

Cheers,
akb
My application is the same but fee not yet deducted till today.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Wow!! seems something wrong at the HO payment dept..

good you guys shared info and updating with each other.. cheers

sham111

Post by sham111 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Even i applied on the same dates still no payment deducted or any response frm HO...

auzzie_in_brizzle
Newly Registered

Post by auzzie_in_brizzle » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Ditto here, same dates. No payment taken.

I'm hoping the hold up here won't propagate down the line. Presumably the stacks of applications on the entry clearance officers' desks is getting shorter in the meantime. I mean, I doubt they're twiddling their thumbs whilst Durham takes the payments on all these apps. So by that argument, end-to-end time should remain the same.

Wishful thinking perhaps? Something to keep me positive whilst I hit "refresh balances" repeatedly on my bank's website!

akb

Post by akb » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 am

Fee not yet deducted.

Cheers,
akb
Hi All,

Update from my side.
My credit card payment was taken yesterday.
I can see my credit limit reduced by £920 (820+2x50) :-)
It is still under pending transactions, but I haven't used my card for any other purpose, so this should be my visa fee.
Waiting for the acknowledgement from HO now.

Cheers,
akb.

kamal_ece

Post by kamal_ece » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi,
Today i was able to see fee deducted £870...my applicationa and one dependent. on 26th Jan it got deducted...

Not in position for any wild guesses...now its waiting game for next level of clearance :)

what would happen next...any signals or hints or bench marks on the application status?

Cheers,
Kamal.

aaeran

Post by aaeran » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Thanks for the update guys!!

I posted my application on 23 Jan that was received by Home Office on 25 Jan....and payment still not deducted!!

I was very worried before reading your posts. Also, spoke to the contact center today and was advised that application flow is high and hence the delay.

Cheers,

A.

nisar
Newly Registered

Post by nisar » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Hello Dear friends,
I have applied on 15th jan but still have not received my aknowledgment letter called BIa and they said that it takes 3 week so i hope all the cases in a big que.

Rgd

Nisar
aaeran wrote:Thanks for the update guys!!

I posted my application on 23 Jan that was received by Home Office on 25 Jan....and payment still not deducted!!

I was very worried before reading your posts. Also, spoke to the contact center today and was advised that application flow is high and hence the delay.

Cheers,

A.

nisar
Newly Registered

Post by nisar » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Hello Ramesh,

Thanks for helping all the participants i have a question i have sent my application fro tier1 general and declare 5600 as a self employed earning to proof that i have sent the
NI contribution receipt for the past 10 months
Letter form accountant
P&L statement which shows the net profit.
Just wanted to know is this enough I have also sent them the bank statement to show the earning deposited.

Will be thankful if you spare some time to response

auzzie_in_brizzle
Newly Registered

Post by auzzie_in_brizzle » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 am

nisar wrote:Hello Dear friends,
I have applied on 15th jan but still have not received my aknowledgment letter called BIa and they said that it takes 3 week so i hope all the cases in a big que.

Rgd

Nisar
aaeran wrote:Thanks for the update guys!!

Cheers,

A.
Three weeks for an ack letter? That sounds like a long time. Although some people don't get any letter at all and their app is processed fine.

Mine was received on the 22nd, and my card only got charged yesterday (actually the transaction still hasn't appeared, my available balance just went down by the expected amount - hope it's all ok!). So I don't expect to see an ack letter for awhile if the payment alone took a whole week.

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:55 am

svuk wrote:

Fee not yet deducted.

Cheers,
akb
My application is the same but fee not yet deducted till today.
It is taking time guys. I sent on 19th, and fee got deducted on 26th. I will probably wait a week more I guess before asking them about it.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

stein860926
Newly Registered

Post by stein860926 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:03 am

I sent the application on 22th Fri and got there 25th, chose visa debit but haven't seen any deduction from my account yet and it's Friday already... so worried, since my current visa expires by 31th, this Sunday

auzzie_in_brizzle
Newly Registered

Post by auzzie_in_brizzle » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 am

stein860926 wrote:I sent the application on 22th Fri and got there 25th, chose visa debit but haven't seen any deduction from my account yet and it's Friday already... so worried, since my current visa expires by 31th, this Sunday
Well, if it's postmarked the 22nd, that's well before your expiry, you don't need to worry.

My employer wants to see the acknowledgement letter to know I'm in the process, I hope I'm one of the ppl who gets one back. They seem to just not show up for some ppl.

Anyway, good to know we're all in the same boat. Misery and company, and all that.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:31 pm

stein860926 wrote:I sent the application on 22th Fri and got there 25th, chose visa debit but haven't seen any deduction from my account yet and it's Friday already... so worried, since my current visa expires by 31th, this Sunday
Please keep ur Postal receipt intact, the application sent date will be the date you sent your application by post no matter even if it reaches HO after ur visa expiry..

stein860926
Newly Registered

Post by stein860926 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
Please keep ur Postal receipt intact, the application sent date will be the date you sent your application by post no matter even if it reaches HO after ur visa expiry..
Thank u sooooooo much~ I kept that safe, just worried about the application, because for me, this is my only shot

shabanaimrank

Post by shabanaimrank » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Dear All,

I had to wait a bit long but my fees was deducted and i have now received acknowledgement letter.

Type: HSMP extension under Tier 1 general
Application sent: 19/01/010
Docs received by HO : 20/01/2010
Fee Deducted: 27/01/2009

On 25th Jan i called up HO and asked them about my application and they said it takes up to 2 weeks to process fees so dont worry.

iceCold

Post by iceCold » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:41 pm

I will be sending my application sometime next week and have a query regarding the Payment Details section. It says debit card needs to be Delta or Maestro and credit card needs to be Matercard or visa. But mine is a Visa debit card. Which option do I need to tick ? Help will be greatly apprciated. Thank you.

akb

Post by akb » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:01 pm

akb wrote:

Fee not yet deducted.

Cheers,
akb
Hi All,

Update from my side.
My credit card payment was taken yesterday.
I can see my credit limit reduced by £920 (820+2x50) :-)
It is still under pending transactions, but I haven't used my card for any other purpose, so this should be my visa fee.
Waiting for the acknowledgement from HO now.

Cheers,
akb.
Hi Received my ack letter from home office yesterday.

Fee deducted on 27th Jan.
Ack letter received on 30th Jan.

Cheers,
akb

akb

Post by akb » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 pm

iceCold wrote:I will be sending my application sometime next week and have a query regarding the Payment Details section. It says debit card needs to be Delta or Maestro and credit card needs to be Matercard or visa. But mine is a Visa debit card. Which option do I need to tick ? Help will be greatly apprciated. Thank you.
you can use your Visa debtit card. Please ensure that your bank doesn't have any upper limits (i saw in this forum regarding upper limit of £750 from ICICI) or just inform your bank about this transaction.

All the best..

Cheers,
akb.

iceCold

Post by iceCold » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:05 pm

I will be using Visa debit card, but which option in the application form should i tick? Because it says only Delta/Maestro against debit card option. Does that mean we can only use Delta/Maestro debit cards?

akb

Post by akb » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 pm

iceCold wrote:I will be using Visa debit card, but which option in the application form should i tick? Because it says only Delta/Maestro against debit card option. Does that mean we can only use Delta/Maestro debit cards?
You can choose the following option:-
Visa / Mastercard - go to question A10 .
This covers both credit/debit cards. (Ignore what is said in page5, they haven't mentioned it properly there.)

Best wishes,
akb.