ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correspondence Address

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nagu

Correspondence Address

Post by Nagu » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi,

As i need to receive my Tier1 documents back to my office address instead of my home address for all my applications(Main application+Dependents),
Which Page and question i need to fill my Office address in Main and dependent application?

I belive below questions need to be filled with my Offcie address on Main applicant.

A4. Contact Address in the UK for correspondence
B22. Correspondence address (if different from above):

In Dependent application,

A6. Correspondence address
B23. Correspondence address (if different from above):

Please let me know if anything i need to take care.

Thanks,
Nagu

nero_44
Newly Registered

Post by nero_44 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:37 pm

not sure what the best wayis. however I can tell you what I did (n.b. application is still pending). I put my current residential address as correspondent address, but enclosed a pre-paid special delivery envelop (addressed to my office). In my cover letter I requested HO to kindly use the prepaid envelope for returning my documents. But I think there are some users on this board, who have done the same but still received their docs back via registered mail to the correspondence address....

better wait for others to reply.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 pm

A4. contact address for contacting you regarding any PAYMENT Issues..

please give ur office address in the B15. Full address: - in APPLICANT's Details section.. and do not give any correspondence address if they want to correspond with you they will send/contact u at the office address.. do the same for dependents...

apart from that.. as nero mentioned if you are enclosing prepaid SD put ur office address on it..