ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general highly skilled applying from abu dhabi

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

tier 1 general highly skilled applying from abu dhabi

Post by mpabbasi1 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 am

dear freinds,

i would get the work permit for abu dhabi in upcoming days.actullay i got the masters degree from uk and i been in pakistan for last one year.my query is if i go to abu dhabi can i apply from their within couple of months for tier 1 general highly skilled visa with my documents like wages slips from my previous employer(in pakistan) and last one year bank statement.aslo for 3 months maintenance do i ve to wait for 3 months or can i show from the statment which i got in pakistan.

kindly reply regards this.
cheers

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Re: tier 1 general highly skilled applying from abu dhabi

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:00 pm

mpabbasi1 wrote:dear freinds,

i would get the work permit for abu dhabi in upcoming days.actullay i got the masters degree from uk and i been in pakistan for last one year.my query is if i go to abu dhabi can i apply from their within couple of months for tier 1 general highly skilled visa with my documents like wages slips from my previous employer(in pakistan) and last one year bank statement.aslo for 3 months maintenance do i ve to wait for 3 months or can i show from the statment which i got in pakistan.

kindly reply regards this.
cheers

YES YOU can, so long you meet point threshold and aunthentication of documents

kunze

Post by kunze » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 pm

you can.
pls ensure ur bank statement is stamped and signed.
your maintenance shd be the correct amount you need.
your payslip dhould be signed and stamped also.
best of luck

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 am

thanks for reply.can u just explain more that do i ve to wait for three months in abu dhabi for maintenance funds or i apply in couple of weeks time on basis of bank statement from pakistan.one more thing to ask i got my bank statement and wages slip as a proof for previous earning for last one year i dont ve tax return wil it b a problem.kindly reply me regard this
cheers

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:25 am

hi,

I happen to be from dubai, came to UK couple of years ago now on Tier1 G. The only thing to keep in mind is that you wont be able to apply from UAE unless you are on a resident visa. Visit visa holders are to apply from their country of residence. If you are on resident visa, then all is well. Bank statements from pakistan are ok for maintenance and your wages should coraborate with the bank statements of the period you are claiming for. I am not sure about the conversion rate weather it applies to you since you are not in Pakistan anymore.

regards,
all is well that ends well

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:34 am

hi,

thnks ali for ur reply its very helpful.i need bit more information regards my case as i wil ve a work permit not visit visa so can that would b ok does it comes under residence permit.also i am confused about the maintenance wil my bank statement from pakistan for last one year wil b ok or do i ve to wait in dubai for 3 monts to show my maintenance funds actually i would like to apply within couple of week from there.lastly i cant get ur point for conversion can u plz explain.

regards

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 pm

mpabbasi1 wrote:hi,

thnks ali for ur reply its very helpful.i need bit more information regards my case as i wil ve a work permit not visit visa so can that would b ok does it comes under residence permit.also i am confused about the maintenance wil my bank statement from pakistan for last one year wil b ok or do i ve to wait in dubai for 3 monts to show my maintenance funds actually i would like to apply within couple of week from there.lastly i cant get ur point for conversion can u plz explain.

regards
Sorry for the late reply, was busy with work. The Bank statements from Pakistan will do, but should be within the one month period of your application date. Since you are applying from outside UK you have to show a balance of £2800 for a period of three months atleast. There is a further requirement of £1600 per dependent if they are also applying at the same time as you are. Sorry for the confusion about the conversion rate, I meant the uplift ratio. If you are only claiming for the period you spent in Pakistan then points based calculator should apply the uplift ratio for you automatically.
I hope this helps...
regards,
all is well that ends well

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:22 am

thnks for ur reply.

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 am

hi all,
i got a follow up question as in my case i am getting the desired points as i required for my previous earnings within the ten months of my job so i just wana know that can i apply right now or do i ve to wait until 12 months period time frame and i am confused about cariteria for claming the points for past earning is it on one's gross pay without tax or net pay after tax.waiting for reply regards this.thanks in advance

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:41 am

mpabbasi1 wrote:hi all,
i got a follow up question as in my case i am getting the desired points as i required for my previous earnings within the ten months of my job so i just wana know that can i apply right now or do i ve to wait until 12 months period time frame and i am confused about cariteria for claming the points for past earning is it on one's gross pay without tax or net pay after tax.waiting for reply regards this.thanks in advance
1.Dont have to wait 12 months provided you are getting enough points and satisfy the maintenance fund requirement.

2. Gross pay before tax will be considered,

mpabbasi1
Newly Registered

Post by mpabbasi1 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:08 pm

thanks for ur prompt reply.