ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to reduce Confusion on Payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mishra2010
Newly Registered

Want to reduce Confusion on Payslip

Post by mishra2010 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:20 am

Hello,
I am planning to apply for Tier 1 General visa in mid Feb. Under Earnings section, I am ready with original 12 consecutive month paylips and original bank statements.
However, I seek your advise to reduce confusion on one of my payslip. My payslip for the month of Aug also include a small amount Y under Arrears section (amount Y was part of my June salary but was not credited in my bank account). So my employer realised and paid Y in my Aug salary and eventually the Gross amount for Aug increased. The net salary credited in my account is actually X + Y wherein X & Y credited on a different date. Y on 1st of the month & X on 7th of the month. I have explained the situation as mentioned below in my covering letter. Is this fine?

*Two banking transactions (Rs. X & Rs. Y) done by the employer ABC to make up for the arrears due from the month of June 2009, however this is shown as a total gross in the Pay slip with arrear of amount Rs. Y shown as an item in the Pay slip.

Is the above explanation sufficient? Do I have to make my employer state this on company letter head (which is difficult as its my current employer) OR mentioning the same on cover letter (under earnings section) suffice?
Seniors please advise!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Unless what you say is supported by evidences it is not sufficient. Get this covered in the letter which you are anyway planning to get from employer.