ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pro rata basis confusion

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kuppala
Newly Registered

Pro rata basis confusion

Post by kuppala » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Hello All,

In the tier1 guidance it mentioned as.

"You may claim for a period of less than 12 months, but these earnings will not be considered on a pro rata basis "

I work in USA and I get paid from my company. When ever I change a new client there is a change in gross salary. for the first two months my gross salary was 3000 $ and next two months it was 3400 $ and next 7 months it was 4068$ and last month it is 6000$. But the gross salary clearly shows on my pay stub and the net amount gets credited to the bank account on the pay date that mentioned on pay slip. As the gross changed four times in one year so will this effect my points on previous earnings ???

Please help.

Thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Pro rata basis confusion

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm

No there is no problem with changing gross.
kuppala wrote:"You may claim for a period of less than 12 months, but these earnings will not be considered on a pro rata basis "
You cannot say that as you earned 15000 in last 6 months, your salary must be considered as 30000 for the 12 months.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Pro rata basis confusion

Post by push » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 pm

kuppala wrote:Hello All,

In the tier1 guidance it mentioned as.

"You may claim for a period of less than 12 months, but these earnings will not be considered on a pro rata basis "

I work in USA and I get paid from my company. When ever I change a new client there is a change in gross salary. for the first two months my gross salary was 3000 $ and next two months it was 3400 $ and next 7 months it was 4068$ and last month it is 6000$. But the gross salary clearly shows on my pay stub and the net amount gets credited to the bank account on the pay date that mentioned on pay slip. As the gross changed four times in one year so will this effect my points on previous earnings ???

Please help.

Thanks
No it wont. Are you trying to extrapolate/annualize your income from any month?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

kuppala
Newly Registered

Hello Push

Post by kuppala » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Nope. The employer keeps on changng me to different clients when ever there is an increase in his billing and hence i will get my gross increase as well.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Hello Push

Post by push » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:28 pm

kuppala wrote:Nope. The employer keeps on changng me to different clients when ever there is an increase in his billing and hence i will get my gross increase as well.
thats fine
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer