ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension Tier 1 Bank Statements

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ambreen

HSMP Extension Tier 1 Bank Statements

Post by Ambreen » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi,

I got bank statements from NATWEST period covered from 01-01-09 to 31-12-09 for which i am claiming the earning points.

The statement includes 36 pages, on the 1st page it says the account details and Name and account type, on the following pages only the sort code and account number the name is not repeated on each page, would it be fine.

Can you please confirm as my name is only on the first page and whole satement pages are on letterhead of the bank with the sort code and account number.

Please confirm thanks

nero_44
Newly Registered

Post by nero_44 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 am

You are good to go. Are they on coloured Natwest letterhead? If so, they will be considered as originals and are perfectly fine. What is the source of these statements? Are those your regular paperstatements, which arrive by mail?

hsmpaspirant2008

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am

You are ok if they are on official stationary. Otherwise get them to stamp and sign the documents.
nero_44 wrote:You are good to go. Are they on coloured Natwest letterhead? If so, they will be considered as originals and are perfectly fine. What is the source of these statements? Are those your regular paperstatements, which arrive by mail?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:25 am

As long as they are ORIGINAL Bankstatements you received at your home address you dont need to worry because HO knows the different formats of the bankstatements in UK.. Only if they are electronic prints or online bankstatements you need to get them signed/stamped on each page.. if not. Good to go mate..

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: HSMP Extension Tier 1 Bank Statements

Post by yasa » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:50 am

Ambreen wrote:Hi,

I got bank statements from NATWEST period covered from 01-01-09 to 31-12-09 for which i am claiming the earning points.

The statement includes 36 pages, on the 1st page it says the account details and Name and account type, on the following pages only the sort code and account number the name is not repeated on each page, would it be fine.

Can you please confirm as my name is only on the first page and whole satement pages are on letterhead of the bank with the sort code and account number.

Please confirm thanks
If u got it through post then u r good to go.
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks a lot for reply, yes its original and been posted to my home address.

this forum is really very very helpful