ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aries2010
Newly Registered

Need help

Post by aries2010 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Dear all,
I did a mistake. I sent old photographs with my application. Later I came to know that they are not acceptable. I was so worried that I posted new photographs to HO, though thy didnt ask me for that.
Date of application = 18 Dec 2009
I havent got my visa yet. I am so worried now.

ash786
BANNED

Re: Need help

Post by ash786 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

aries2010 wrote:Dear all,
I did a mistake. I sent old photographs with my application. Later I came to know that they are not acceptable. I was so worried that I posted new photographs to HO, though thy didnt ask me for that.
1. U can ring and ask them about it as you hav send the new photographs now so there is not much u can do about it.

PostMan

Re: Need help

Post by PostMan » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:12 am

aries2010 wrote:Dear all,
You are in good hands!, If you have sent the good one, they do not need to write you, else they will write you to send in your new passport that meets the passport photo guidance,
They will not return your application because the photo did not meet the standard, common £500 is a lot of money for a small mistake as that.

What it can is to delay the application, as the case work on such discovery will refer it or keep it aside and take other applications.